Inspired by the lovely Sarah from Extraordinary Chaos I thought I’d show you ‘What’s in my handbag’ after a weekend in London with 4 year old. All the real ‘crap’ is in my daughters rucksack!
So what is in my handbag?
1. My bag is an over the shoulder Mulberry which I got for Christmas off my hubby. Well he actually bought me a purse but I traded it in for a bag as I actually already had a
2. Grey Mulberry purse (there is a bit of a theme here!)
3. Make your own Oyster Card game from the London Museum of Transport (we visited on Saturday).
4. Packet of raisins (for starvation emergencies).
5. Tickets to the London Eye
6. Dior Lip Gloss. I’m not one for lipstick but love a good lip gloss and my SIL usually treats me for birthday or Christmas.
7. Work phone. My non-work I-phone being used to take the photo!
8. Train ticket back from Euston to Liverpool.
9. Mulberry key ring with house keys on. A gift from one of my best friends.
10. Chanel compact (another gift from my SIL).
11. Brown sauce sachet and a pack of butter. Put in my bag by my 4 year old to take home for Daddy as he loves both.
12. Lid of a fruit shoot!
13. I must have already taken out all the used tissues and wet wipes!
I tag Karen from Stopping at Two! What’s in yours??