Looking for gifts for Valentines Day for people who love to travel?
Here are some Valentines Gift Ideas for Travel Loving couples or even just things you can buy yourself to celebrate Valentines. I love packing some new toiletries and perfumes for trips as there always seems to be a little more time on holiday to spoil yourself!
NB: Some of these items have been gifted to me, some haven’t, some contain affiliate links, many don’t.
A portable, wide-angle illumination lens, effortlessly adhering to any computer, laptop or smartphone the Groupie is a total replacement for the cumbersome Selfie-Stick. Simply put, it expands the field of vision to fit in everybody you want to be seen or that perfect view behind you.
Designed with Swedish elegance, the Groupie weighs in at 35 gms and with dimensions of 122 x 25.5 x 16.5 mms it is extremely portable and versatile. Not just for photography the Groupie is the go-to add-on for anyone who wants to keep in touch with friends and family back home using FaceTime too.
Nestling within stylish Jo Malone-esque packaging and housed within a specially designed travel case, the Groupie has a built-in discreet USB charger to power up its 8 LED lights lasting up to 13.5 hours making it portable and easy to take on your travels to even the most remote locations. It’s definitely going with me on my next trip!
Wingback Card Wallet
Most wallets simply are not designed for today’s card carrying society, but Wingback have come up with a very clever, yet slim and stylish card wallet that will hold up to 10 cards in two easy access slots, whilst also allowing contactless cards to be used without removing them. For those that still want to carry a small amount of cash there is room for notes under the unique wing detail.
Each Wingback wallet is handmade to order in their London studio using a single piece of hand-picked tanned but untreated Italian leather. By combining the handmade process with a choice of leather colour, fastener and stitching the result is each wallet being truly unique, with it retaining the natural grain and individual markings of the leather.
The Wingback Card Wallet comes in a choice of five natural colours and you can select one of seven thread colours and either machined brass or stainless steel for the fastener cap to create the perfect bespoke wallet. The Wingback craftsmen and women can personalise each wallet with up to 20 laser etched characters on the front and up to 35 on the inside, making it the perfect personalised gift.
Wingback Card Wallet £55, with personalisation £65, DIY kit £40, from Wingback London
The PosterCandy photo poster is a great valentines gift. A collage of your favourite moments arranged on a modern grid will brighten your walls both at home and at work. I’ve just ordered one with loads of our Malawi pictures on. With over 7 sizes and 28 different layout options you can create a poster with up to 368 individual images.
Printed via a traditional photographic wet process on Kodak Lustre stock your photos never looked so good.
All their standard sizes are designed to fit into IKEA frames and they now offer a premium aluminium mounting option which includes a hanging system. Find out more about mounted prints here.
Our Bucket List: Ruled 100 Pages 6×9,
A journal for couples to write in, lovely Valentines gift.
Cool Camping announce e-gift vouchers
Cool Camping has launched its e-vouchers just in-time to give the gift of fresh air, campfires and the great outdoors for your loved ones for Valentines. Treat a loved one, friend or colleague to a travel voucher, so they book that surf-friendly stay in Devon or that hot tub retreat in Snowdonia, they’ve been dreaming of. Or group together for a slightly large amount and whisk that lucky person of to a glampsite in France for fine wines and croissants. From luxury treehouses in woods, to campfire-friendly, riverside sites in London and great outdoor walking escapes in the Lake District, there’s something for everyone. Vouchers can be purchased online!
Baylis & Harding men’s black pepper & ginseng weekend bag
- Set contains weekend bag, 200ml shower gel, 150g soap, 100ml hair & body wash, 100ml body lotion and 50ml aftershave balm
- Black pepper and ginseng
From Baylis & Harding, this men’s weekend bag is the perfect gift for a husband or partner for Valentines.
Let your fragrance do all the flirting this Valentines Day.
SEKSY Entice is a sweet, fruity fragrance with top notes of apricot and mandarin, given a fruity boost with blackcurrant. The heart is rich floral with rose, orange blossom, caramel and jasmine notes. The fragrance finishes with profound and opulent notes of sandalwood, vanilla and amber.
RRP: £35, available from www.seksybeauty.com
or what about an en vogue Unisex cologne
The Original Eau De Cologne is now over two centuries old—there must be a secret that keeps people coming back for hundreds of years. The brand chalks this success up to high- quality ingredients and essential oils. The bright, fresh top note grabs attention right away –you can’t help but notice it from the first spray or splash.
The unisex ingredients and scents work in harmony. Bergamot, lemon, and orange provide a unique revitalising effect. Lavender and rosemary calm and relax with their deep, herbal tones. Bitter orange extract (also known as Neroli) creates a positive and calming base note.
If you are struggling for gift ideas this year, 4711 is perfect for him or her!
The Book of Romance
For your partner: A one-of-a-kind personalised book for the one you love, the book of romance includes exquisitely designed personalised moments and messages of romance to celebrate why they are the one for you
You can also WIN a copy of the Book of Romance by entering our Rafflecopter Competition Below
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good luck to all!
Check out my other giveaways here.
Know someone who would like to win too? Please do share it with your friends and families!
Terms and Conditions Apply below!
This competition is open to residents of the UK.
• All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Supplying an email address within the Rafflecopter widget means that the entrant is willing to be added to all Promoters mailing list. Upon receipt of any correspondence from these companies, the entrant will be free to unsubscribe at any time.
• All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
• All prizes are non-transferable and there is no alternative.
• Winner will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter and the winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
• The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
• Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
• English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
• By submitting an entry through Rafflecopter, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway
• Each winning entry will be validated, and if the instructions for entry have not been followed for that Rafflecopter entry, a new winner will be chosen
• Each Rafflecopter entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such. Any incorrect entries from the winner only make these entry methods invalid, not all the winners’ entries. The winning entry method from them will still be valid as long as it complies with our other terms and conditions.
• Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
• The competition may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion.