Children’s Drama Workshop at Middleton Lodge
Would your children like to make some new friends whilst having fun and learning more about drama and performance?
Why not pop along to one of Emily Wilson’s drama workshops at Middleton Lodge and develop essential life skills through role play, improvisation and storytelling.
The workshops are aimed at children from 7 to 13 years and will include drama games, performance skills and music all aimed to help children to:
- Grow in confidence as they discover the importance of friendship and teamwork
- Express themselves in a safe and controlled environment
- Develop and strengthen communication skills
- Engage their imagination
- Improve speech and diction
- No previous acting experience is necessary
Emily is holding the workshop on Wednesday 27th May 2015 at the main house Middleton Lodge
9.30am – 11.30am for ages 7-10 years
1.30pm – 3.30pm for ages 11-13 years.
(Please send your child with a small snack and drink for the break)
* A second date of Friday 29th May is also available depending on demand.
Spaces are very limited so please book early to avoid disappointment, 01325 377977 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The workshop is priced at £6.50 per child (payable on the day cash or cheque to Emily Wilson)