It has always a good idea to book a Eurocamp Holiday. However we want to share our top 8 reasons to book Eurocamp in 2024. Eurocamp has always been one of the largest holiday companies in Europe, with over 2 million customers each year but for 2024, they have added 250 new parcs across Europe including France, Italy, Spain and Croatia. Plus they’ve added Portugal and Slovenia!
More choice than ever before means even more possibilities and a wider range of accommodation options, including tents, mobile homes, chalets, villas and apartments. In fact they now have:
- Lodge Huts
- Tree Huts
- Yurt Tents
- Hot tubs
- Tropical showers
- Rooftop balconies
Eurocamp has always been a popular choice for families with children, as it offers a safe and fun environment for kids to play and explore. The company also offers a variety of discounts and promotions, making it an affordable option for families on a budget.
Here are just a few of the offers:
- Save up to 20%, book by 29th February
- 5% loyalty bonus
- Stay longer, save more: Save an extra 10%
- Low deposit 15%
If you’re looking for a fun and affordable family holiday, Eurocamp is a great option. The company offers a wide range of accommodation options and activities, making it the perfect choice for families of all ages.
8 Reasons to book with Eurocamp in 2024
If are trying to decide on the best camp site check out 25 of the Best Family Friendly Eurocamp resorts this may help you decided which kind of site you would like to stay on.
Why not look at those Eurocamp sites with waterparks?
1. ABTA protected
More important these days than ever, their secure bonds with ABTA and ATOL mean that when you book a travel-inclusive package with Eurocamp, whatever happens, your money is safe.
So if you’ve decided that yes you should definitely book a Eurocamp trip you should also check out:
2. Eurocamp Has Something for Everyone
Whether you want a full on busy park like La Croix du Vieux Pont or a quiet park like Chateau La Foret an eco-friendly parc in the grounds of a château, Eurocamp offers something for everyone.
3. Kids Clubs At Eurocamp In 2024
On many Eurocamp sites there are fabulous kids clubs that your kids can dip in and out of. Check their website for more details and opening times.
4. Swimming Pools And Family Activities At Eurocamp
- Swimming: Most Eurocamp sites have swimming pools, water parks, or access to nearby beaches for guests to enjoy swimming and water activities.
- Sports: Eurocamp provides various sports facilities, including tennis courts, basketball courts, football pitches, volleyball courts, and mini-golf courses. Some sites may offer additional activities like archery, table tennis, or badminton.
- Kids’ Clubs: Eurocamp offers kids’ clubs or mini clubs, where trained staff organize fun and engaging activities for children of different age groups. These clubs often include arts and crafts, games, sports, and entertainment tailored to each age range.
- Entertainment: Eurocamp campsites typically offer entertainment programs for guests of all ages. This may include live shows, music performances, themed parties, and movie nights.
- Outdoor Adventures: Many Eurocamp sites are located in scenic areas, allowing guests to enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, cycling, nature walks, and exploring the surrounding nature reserves.
- Water Sports: Depending on the location, some Eurocamp sites offer water sports activities like kayaking, paddleboarding, windsurfing, or sailing lessons.
- Fitness and Well-being: Eurocamp may provide fitness facilities like gyms or fitness classes such as yoga, aerobics, or aqua aerobics to help guests stay active during their stay.
- Playground and Play Areas: Eurocamp campsites often have designated play areas and playgrounds equipped with swings, slides, and other recreational equipment for children.
- Excursions and Day Trips: Eurocamp can assist in organizing excursions and day trips to nearby attractions, landmarks, or cultural sites, allowing guests to explore the local area.
5. The Kids Will Meet Friends
The kids will have more children around than they know what to do with, great chance to make some holiday friends. Eurocamp campsites are designed with families in mind and often feature family-friendly facilities and amenities.
These may include swimming pools, water parks, playgrounds, sports facilities, kids’ clubs, entertainment programs, and more. Such amenities provide ample opportunities for children to have fun and stay engaged during their stay.
6. Drive or Fly To Your Eurocamp Location
You can do both. Why not check out our favourite Eurocamp sites that you can easily fly to.
7. You Can Dine In Or Eat Out At Eurocamp
Eurocamp offers a variety of dining options for guests. The availability and types of food establishments can vary depending on the specific Eurocamp site you choose. Here are some common food options you may find at Eurocamp:
- On-Site Restaurants: Many Eurocamp sites have on-site restaurants or cafés where you can enjoy meals, snacks, and beverages. These restaurants often offer a range of options, including local cuisine, international dishes, and family-friendly menus.
- Takeaway and Pizza Delivery: Some Eurocamp sites have takeaway services or pizza delivery options. This allows you to order meals or snacks and enjoy them in the comfort of your accommodation.
- Self-Catering Facilities: Eurocamp accommodations typically come with fully equipped kitchens or kitchenettes. This gives you the flexibility to prepare your meals and cook according to your family’s preferences. You can shop for groceries at nearby supermarkets or on-site shops.
- Barbecues: Many Eurocamp sites provide barbecue facilities, either shared or private, allowing families to have outdoor cooking and dining experiences. It’s advisable to check the rules and regulations regarding barbecues at your specific Eurocamp site.
- Nearby Restaurants and Local Cuisine: Depending on the location of your Eurocamp site, there may be nearby restaurants or local eateries where you can explore the local cuisine and dining options.
8. Eurocamp Is Easy And Relaxing
The total ease of the trip, especially if you’re driving. Throw ‘everything’ in the car and off you go! If you need somewhere to start why not check out our packing list.
Karen Beddow founded Mini Travellers in 2014 while doing what she loves most...going on holiday!
Mini Travellers is for parents looking for holiday ideas, destination reviews, days out and things to do with the kids. We also have family travel tips, activity ideas and all other things family holiday related. Take a look at some of our latest reviews for holidays and day trips in the UK.