Before we booked our Walt Disney World trip, Visit Walt Disney World was first on our toddler bucket list.
Now we have booked (for next April) and I have started to show the girls what it is all about, they have started to talk about doing specific things. Every time we watch another You Tube video or flick through The Little Big Book of Magic (again!) they add something else to their list.
However here is their current top ten – although I honestly think this list will change again and again as they realise what else there is to do at Walt Disney World and beyond.
1. Meet Anna and Elsa (Fabulous – I hear that Fastpass is really easy to get ?!?!)
2. Meet Cinderella in her blue dress from that film that Daddy likes Mummy (!()
3. Visit the Bibbidibobbidiboutique to get hair done like a princess.
5. Peter Pan’s Flight
6. Finding Nemo The Musical
8. Beauty and the Beast show
9. Lots of water slides and fountains.
10. Monsters Inc Show
What would be on the Wish List for your 4 and 5 year olds? I know there is so much more!