You can read what we thought of Muddy Puddles Puddleflex Wellies and Enter our Competition to WIN a Pair at the Bottom of the Post too.
We have had quite a lot of wellies here at Mini Travellers. In fact we’ve had wellies from Muddy Puddles before. However one of the usual complaints about wellies from my kids, is that over a prolonged walk/day in their wellies they start to rub, their feet hurt and they start to complain.
So when we were asked to try out Muddy Puddles Puddleflex wellies at £24 a pair, rather than wellies you can buy for £12 (even on Muddy Puddles own website) I was intrigued. What made them more expensive, and would it be worth it?
Puddleflex Wellies are made from 100% Rubber (naturally) but also have a lace tie round the top for secure fastening. The aim of the lace fastening is to try and stop splashes sneaking in. My kids seemingly have quite a special ability to get puddles/sea into their wellies from a variety of angles but so far so good with these wellies – so far so good!
Puddleflex Wellies are also lined with a polar fleece which not only provides extra warmth with their quilted upper and an anchored draw cord to fasten them in, the polar fleece makes the wellies A LOT (according to the kids) more comfortable. They told me they were springy and made them feel bouncy. The wording Muddy Puddles uses is ‘cosy feet’ and I think this sums the wellies up accurately.
The Puddleflex Wellies also have grippy soles to stop kids slip in mud and we certainly put these to the test at The Good Life Experience with copious amounts of mud combined with a climbing frame.
For me the polar fleece lining and the drawstring make these wellies well worth the money. We spend a lot of time in Wellies and comfort has been a big problem the last few years. I have my fingers crossed that these survive Autumn and into Winter. I’ll let you know if they don’t.
NB: We were sent the Puddleflex Wellies to review but all views and opinions are my own – well those of the kids!
You can PIN this here:
Why not enter our competition to Win a Pair of Puddleflex Wellies here, please do however read the T&C’s below.
Terms & Conditions
This competition is open to residents of the UK.
• All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Supplying an email address within the Rafflecopter widget means that the entrant is willing to be added to the Promoter’s mailing list. Upon receipt of any correspondence from these companies, the entrant will be free to unsubscribe at any time.
• All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
• All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
• Winners will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter and the winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
• The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
• Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
• English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
• By submitting an entry through Rafflecopter, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway
• Each winning entry will be validated, and if the instructions for entry have not been followed for that Rafflecopter entry, a new winner will be chosen
• Each Rafflecopter entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such. Any incorrect entries from the winner only make these entry methods invalid, not all the winners’ entries. The winning entry method from them will still be valid as long as it complies with our other terms and conditions.
• Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
• The competition may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion.