Fancy winning a Family Ticket to Nozstock Festival? You can do at the bottom of this post!
Mini Travellers have been to Nozstock now in 2016, 2017 and 2018.
You can read all the reviews about our experiences in these reviews below!
Mini Travellers do Nozstock in 2016!
In 2017 we went to the amazing Nozstock Festival on a very very wet weekend in July, you can read our full review here!! The rain hwever didn’t dampen any of the Nozzers spirits and it was a fantastic weekend.
Mini Travellers return to a very sunny Nozstock in 2018!
Ahead of the first wave of artists and wider arts programming being revealed for Nozstock 2019, Nozstock is focused on the family side of things. There’s always a huge amount of effort and detail invested in making the weekend as much fun as possible for all adults and children, and also making it as easy as possible, too. As always, everything in the Little Wonderland Kids Area is completely free and included in the ticket price – all activities, games and materials, there is no cost at all. And all kids 12 and under attend the festival for free.
The key changes for 2019 so far include:
- Expanding and improving family camping to accommodate more tents and more space
- Increasing the number of toilets on site by 25% and introducing child-friendly toilets in family camping
- Supplies available for family campers including loo roll, wet wipes, sanitiser, sun cream, plasters, toothpaste and site maps. Whilst stocks last!
- ‘Save your space’ scheme. Booked to use family camping but want to make sure you have enough space to camp together? A limited amount of 5m2 pitches are available to hire to save your space
- Little Wonderful Kids Area expanded to include more activities aimed at older children and a dedicated breastfeeding space
‘Plans are already afoot to entertain mini Nozstockers come July. Activities already confirmed for Little Wonderland 2019 include workshops in break dancing, graffiti, beat boxing, felt-making, crazy cartoons and up-cycling clothes! As well, as chances to design your own Nozstock t-shirt, and make your own fabric bag – all absolutely free!
In July 2018 Nozstock The Hidden Valley will reach its 20th anniversary, entering a small group of festivals who have reached two decades of creating magic each summer. Starting from very humble beginnings its founding ethos remains part of the festival to the present, with Nozstock not only a genuine weekend of escapism far from the madding crowds, but also one which has kept the same flourishing spirit each and every summer; it’s a very family festival with abundant charm, integrity and authenticity at every turn, as well as amazing fun across the beautiful site set on a working farm in Bromyard, attracting one of the country’s most wonderfully diverse audiences whether newbies coming for the very first time or seasoned festival goers.
Looking for more family friendly festivals? See my guide to 2018’s Family Friendly Festivals.
Curated by the father and daughter duo of Noz and Ella and a huge extended family who work across the entire festival, there’s a unique energy to Nozstock unlike anything else in the country. The festival features a huge range of entertainment, activities and inspiration for families and kids, with games, pop-up performances, and workshops at every turn.
It’s going to be an incredible weekend for everyone who goes to Nozstock 2019!
Nozstock The Hidden Valley
Thursday 18th – Sunday 21st July 2019
@ Rowden Paddocks, Bromyard, Herefordshire, HR7 4LST
Tickets from £125 for adults / 12 and under free / Booking fees apply / Payment by instalments available
www.nozstock.com / @Nozstock / facebook.com/nozstockthehiddenvalley
youtube.com/nozstockfestival / instagram.com/nozstock
This competition is open to residents of the UK.
• All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Supplying an email address within the Rafflecopter widget means that the entrant is willing to be added to both Promoters mailing list. Upon receipt of any correspondence from these companies, the entrant will be free to unsubscribe at any time.
• All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
• All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
• Winners will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter and the winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
• The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
• Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
• English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
• By submitting an entry through Rafflecopter, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway
• Each winning entry will be validated, and if the instructions for entry have not been followed for that Rafflecopter entry, a new winner will be chosen
• Each Rafflecopter entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such. Any incorrect entries from the winner only make these entry methods invalid, not all the winners’ entries. The winning entry method from them will still be valid as long as it complies with our other terms and conditions.
• Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
• The competition may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion.