The Village Screen’s Presents Frozen at Victoria Baths on Saturday, 9th December
On Saturday 9th December, The Village Screen pop-up cinema will return to Victoria Baths, transforming the baths into an enchanted Christmas cinema. They are offering you the chance to win a family ticket to see Disney’s Christmas classic – Frozen. Snuggle up in your hats, gloves and blankets for a magical Christmas experience in a stunning location.
Or you can buy tickets here it’s £16.50 for adults and £13.20 for children.
DJs will be spinning all the classics, alongside performances by some of Manchester’ best choirs. There will be food to relish from street food traders The Blue Caribou Canteen, Mac Daddies and Dim Sum Su Plus The Village Screen Bar will be open serving delicious Christmas-themed cocktails, beers by Thornbridge Brewery, wines, prosecco, mulled wine, soft drinks and a selection of cinema snacks and hot drinks.
Show Date: Saturday 9th December
Show Times: Doors open at 14:30. Film screening at 16:00.
Age Restriction: This event is suitable for the entire family. However, due to the nature of this event, the organisers are recommending a minimum age of 6 to ensure your little ones get a great view of the screen. The organisers will reserve some seats close to the screen for children and families.
Ticket information: A family ticket admits 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children.
WIN tickets on Facebook here!
WIN tickets on Twitter here!
Terms and Conditions
Attendees at The Village Screen events are subject to these terms and conditions as well as the terms, conditions and rules of the booking agent. These terms and conditions are general and may be amended from time-to-time.
- Age restrictions1 Entry to the film is restricted by the minimum age stated. We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone below the minimum age and to ask for proof of identification. 1.2 Any children attending who are under-16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone below 16 years of age not accompanied by an adult and to ask for proof of identification.
- Ticket price1 The ticket price is the price stated on our website at the time of booking. We reserve the right to amend the ticket price from time-to-time. 2.2 The ticket price can be broken down into a fee to watch the film, as well as a fee to enter the Victoria Baths building and to enjoy the entertainment on offer prior to the film.
- Refunds and cancellations1 Ticket purchases will not be refunded. If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a refund or tickets to an alternative event will be offered.
- Concessions1 A child ticket must only be purchased for someone aged under 16. We reserve the right to ask for proof of identification on entry and to refuse admission to anyone who is unable to present adequate identification. 4.2 Anyone with a student ticket must be able to present appropriate student identification on entry to the event. We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone who is unable to present adequate identification.
- Corporate discounts1 Anyone who buys a ticket using an online corporate discount code must present their corporate identification on entry to the event. We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone who is unable to present adequate identification.
- Filming1 The event may be filmed, sound recorded or photographed. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to filming, sound recording and/or photography or yourself as a member of the audience.
- Customer Services1 For any queries relating specifically to the event, please contact email@example.com.
- Insurance1 The event organiser has all necessary insurance as required by law.
- Liability1 The event organiser will not be liable to you for any indirect, special or consequential damages including loss of business, revenue, profits, data or any other loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to us. 9.2 The event organiser does not limit in any way its liability by law to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or breach of duty. 9.3 The event organiser does not limit or exclude any statutory rights you may have as a consumer. 9.4 The event organiser cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage to your personal property at the venue.
- Invalidity1 If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction1 These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Karen Beddow founded Mini Travellers in 2014 while doing what she loves most...going on holiday!
Mini Travellers is for parents looking for holiday ideas, destination reviews, days out and things to do with the kids. We also have family travel tips, activity ideas and all other things family holiday related. Take a look at some of our latest reviews for holidays and day trips in the UK.