For your upcoming Walt Disney World holiday don’t forget to add “mingle with royalty” to your travel plans. Disney World is not just the place for meeting Mickey and his cartoon pals, but if you do want to here are 5 places that you can find Mickey too!. You can also rub elbows with the Disney Princesses. You can find them all around Disney World. You’ll even spot them at some of the resorts. Here are the five best places to meet Disney princesses at Disney World.
Top Tip – Do not promise your little ones that they will meet any specific Disney Princess at Disney World, just that they will meet some…. things change, princesses get sick, dates and times change.
Cinderella Royal Table
The best place to meet the Disney princesses at Disney World is in the iconic Cinderella Castle. The elaborate character dining experience that features several Disney princesses that come to your table while you eat. It’s the easiest and most luxurious way to get your princess autographs and photos. Plus, you get to dine in one of the best restaurants in Magic Kingdom. This romantic venue isn’t only for kids either. You can begin your fairytale romance with a special proposal or celebrate an anniversary with magical extras.
Akershus – Disney Princesses at Epcot
Cinderella’s table is not the only restaurant where you are able to meet with several of the Disney Princesses. They love to visit the Norway pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase as well. As a matter of fact, princesses have regular appearances in the country pavilions around the World Showcase Lagoon. However, you can meet many of them just by enjoying a royal banquet in Akershus. The menu features Scandinavian and American food. So, it’s a perfectly safe bet, even for picky eaters and the perfect place to meet Disney Princesses at Epcot.
On May 14, 2023, Akershus Royal Banquet Hall will resume serving breakfast and lunch. Book your dining reservations through the My Disney Experience app.
Princess Fairytale Hall – Find Disney Princesses at Disney World
If meeting princesses is high on your list of things to do in Disney World, you need to head to the Princess Fairytale Hall. This is an indoor photo location that ensures you can enjoy a dazzling encounter with Cinderella and a visiting Princess in an enchanting royal setting.
Everyone gets the royal treatment as Cinderella encourages one and all to be kind—and always believe in your dreams.
Trattoria Al Forno
Trattoria Al Forno is undergoing a refurbishment in June 2023 and for now you can’t meet the Disney Princesses at Disney World at Trattoria Al Forno although it is expected to return.
The Bon Voyage Breakfast is a big hit among princess fans and diners alike. Trattoria Al Forno offers this special breakfast which invites you to celebrate with Rapunzel, Flynn, Ariel and Eric. The menu is terrific and the two royal couples are engaging and fun. This restaurant is located on the Boardwalk of the Boardwalk Inn on Crescent Lake. Make sure you secure reservations. The restaurant is conveniently accessible from Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Epcot, by boat or walking path.
The Grand Floridian – Perfectly Princess Tea Party
Please Note: The Perfectly Princess Tea Party is currently unavailable. We are keeping the information below for your future planning reference, and will update this page accordingly if the experience returns.
There are a few ways to meet a princess in Grand Floridian style. One is free and the other is the most expensive Princess Experience you can pay for. The free one is a ballroom dance Cinderella shares with the prince in the lobby. Ask about the schedule to join in the dance and get a quick autograph. The pricy one is the princess tea party, which is a big event for your own little princess to attend. That one costs $400. If you just would like a casual character meal. You can have dinner at 1900 Park Fare.
Finding the Disney Princesses at Disney World
The places listed above are where you can book and be ‘almost’ guaranteed of meeting specific Disney Princesses, but this list below is a useful list of where some of the Disney Princesses at Disney World can usually be found.
- Cinderella: Princess Fairytale Hall (Magic Kingdom), Festival of Fantasy parade (Magic Kingdom), Cinderella’s Royal Table (Magic Kingdom)
- Snow White: Near Town Square Theater (Magic Kingdom), Festival of Fantasy parade (Magic Kingdom), Germany wishing well (EPCOT), Story Book Dining at Artist Pointe (Wilderness Lodge)
- Belle: Enchanted Tales with Belle (Magic Kingdom), Festival of Fantasy parade (Magic Kingdom), France (EPCOT), Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage (Hollywood Studios)
- Aurora: France (EPCOT)
- Jasmine: Morocco (EPCOT), Disney Adventure Friends Cavalcade (Magic Kingdom)
- Ariel: Festival of Fantasy parade (Magic Kingdom), Ariel’s Grotto (Magic Kingdom)
- Mulan: China (EPCOT), Disney Adventure Friends Cavalcade (Magic Kingdom)
- Pocahontas: Boat Promenade (Animal Kingdom), Disney Adventure Friends Cavalcade (Magic Kingdom)
- Merida: Fairytale garden near Cinderella Castle (Magic Kingdom), Disney Adventure Friends Cavalcade (Magic Kingdom)
- Tiana: Princess Fairytale Hall (Magic Kingdom), Festival of Fantasy parade (Magic Kingdom), Mickey’s Magical Friendship Faire (Magic Kingdom)
- Rapunzel: Princess Fairytale Hall (Magic Kingdom), Festival of Fantasy parade (Magic Kingdom), Mickey’s Magical Friendship Faire (Magic Kingdom)
- Moana: Disney Adventure Friends Cavalcade (Magic Kingdom)
- Elsa: Norway (EPCOT), Frozen Sing-Along (Hollywood Studios), Festival of Fantasy parade (Magic Kingdom), Mickey’s Magical Friendship Faire (Magic Kingdom)
- Anna: Norway (EPCOT), Frozen Sing-Along (Hollywood Studios), Festival of Fantasy parade (Magic Kingdom), Mickey’s Magical Friendship Faire (Magic Kingdom)
- Elena: Princess Fairytale Hall (Magic Kingdom), Disney Adventure Friends Cavalcade (Magic Kingdom)
Turn your little one into a Disney Princess
Disney has two Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique salons where little girls can get princess make-overs that vary from just hair and make-up to packages that include princess costumes. There is an extra charge associated with this experience. Click here for more details and to find out whether Bibbidi Bobbido Boutique is worth it.
Why don’t you PIN this post about
Top 5 Places to find Disney Princesses at Walt Disney World
Karen Beddow founded Mini Travellers in 2014 while doing what she loves most...going on holiday!
Mini Travellers is for parents looking for holiday ideas, destination reviews, days out and things to do with the kids. We also have family travel tips, activity ideas and all other things family holiday related. Take a look at some of our latest reviews for holidays and day trips in the UK.