AD | I have worked on this post in collaboration with a brand and have either been compensated for this post via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. There may also be affiliate links in this post which I may receive compensation for if you click on a link and ultimately make a purchase.
We arrived at Villa Pia which is situated just over the Tuscan border in Umbria around 4pm. Guests who had arrived the day before welcomed us warmly with a cold beer and a gin and tonic and we felt instantly at home.
NB: We were hosted by Villa Pia but all extras such as flights and car hire etc were paid for by ourselves.
Adults: £ 590 per adult per week .
Children: Between the ages of 2 and 12 years, £ 280 per week .
Ten Things to love about Villa Pia
- It defines family friendly
- It serves the most wonderful home cooked food.
- It’s quirky and a little bit different.
- You don’t have to take anything baby related it is all there. Save for perhaps a baby monitor if you’d prefer a video one.
- There is a heated swimming pool albeit a little chilly in October
- Tennis courts and rackets
- Close enough to Florence and Sienna to visit
- All the alcohol is included in the price, just help yourself.
- Large private suites
- Friendly like minded people who all have eyes out for each other’s kids.
Why not PIN this post about
Villa Pia and why you should stay!