We have just returned from a fantastic weekend at Ready Camp and took our Lava Bright Sounds 2 Portable USB/Bluetooth speaker to keep the kids entertained. This speaker is a great addition to our family camping set up. We love being outdoors and anything that makes things easy and doesn’t add to the stress is a winner in my book.
The speaker is fantastic for those weekends away where a power supply is not readily available too. The speaker has a fantastic battery life and lasts for hours (36 in total) and is so simple to use that my 2 year old has worked it out.
The carry handle on the top means she can toddle around listening to her favourite songs without any wires to worry about.
On the practical side its hard wearing but also splash proof which makes it ideal for camping in our wonderful British summers.
You can connect wirelessly via Bluetooth or directly via a standard 3.5 wire.
The speaker also can be used to charge your phone via a USB cable which is also included. It has a bright light in the body of the speaker that’s perfect for reading in a dark tent or giving a bit of light. We used it so my eldest could listen to his audio books before he goes to sleep with some comfort.
This is a well priced travel speaker ideal for camping but also great for the family BBQ in the garden or when doing building work at the front of the house were power supplies are limited. Definitely a must purchase for this years trips away come rain or shine.
If you’d like to buy one I have a discount code set up for you to get £5 off your own BrightSounds 2. The code is MINI5 and you can buy one here!
The Lava BrightSounds 2 Bluetooth Speaker has a RRP of £39.99
- it’s a bluetooth speaker that can sync with any smart device or connect with a 3.5m AUX cable
- it’s a USB phone and tablet charger
- it can provide ambient LED lighting.
Lava Accessories are offering you the chance to win your own Lava BrightSounds 2 in a colour of your choice: blue, green, mustard, pink or teal. To be in with a chance of winning you own Lava Brightsounds 2 follow the instructions on Rafflecopter. Don’t forget to read the T&Cs below. Competition closes on 10 June 2017.
This competition is open to residents of the UK.
• All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Supplying an email address within the Rafflecopter widget means that the entrant is willing to be added to the Promoter’s mailing list. Upon receipt of any correspondence from these companies, the entrant will be free to unsubscribe at any time.
• All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
• All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
• Winners will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter and the winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
• The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
• Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
• English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
• By submitting an entry through Rafflecopter, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway
• Each winning entry will be validated, and if the instructions for entry have not been followed for that Rafflecopter entry, a new winner will be chosen
• Each Rafflecopter entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such. Any incorrect entries from the winner only make these entry methods invalid, not all the winners’ entries. The winning entry method from them will still be valid as long as it complies with our other terms and conditions.
• Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
• The competition may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion.
Karen Beddow founded Mini Travellers in 2014 while doing what she loves most...going on holiday!
Mini Travellers is for parents looking for holiday ideas, destination reviews, days out and things to do with the kids. We also have family travel tips, activity ideas and all other things family holiday related. Take a look at some of our latest reviews for holidays and day trips in the UK.