This Touring Plan is designed for Princess Lovers at Disney and has been designed to take into account the fact that we have small children (Under 5’s) and Grandparents with us who will not want to cross the park very often to get from ride to ride.
It also takes into account the fact that we have two days (at least) to see Magic Kingdom and based on the fact that by 5ish my girls will be exhausted if we get there for opening. I have used WDW Prep and Undercover Tourist particularly to put this together.
If you want a post about Disney for those who don’t like Princesses check out this post.
Tip: Pick up a Park Map and Entertainment Schedule on the way in.
Fast Passes to be Booked when 30 days out: Try for Anna & Elsa on either day! Peter Pan’s Flight, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Enchanted Tales with Belle and Big Thunder Mountain. I have however told the girls that you can’t meet Anna & Elsa at Walt Disney World to save disappointment as I know it is the hardest reservation to get in the park and with so many amazing things to do I don’t think it is worth any disappointment!
Day One – Princess Lovers at Disney
- Arrive by 8:15 or 8:30 for 9:00am Park Opening and watch the pre Opening show. Use the Express Monorail not Ferry as it is quicker.
- First hour: Head to Fantasyland and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (if queue not too long; couldn’t get Fastpass +) Dumbo (53), Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (48) Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid (51) The Barnstormer (57) Peter Pan’s Flight (FP+ 9.15-10.15) (42)
- Second hour: It’s a Small World (41) then onto Liberty Square and Haunted Mansion (35) and Frontierland Splash Mountain (24)
- Third hour: Use FP+ for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (27) (FP+ time: 10:40-11:40), Pirates of the Caribbean (18) If time Swiss Family Treehouse (14) Pirates Adventure (19)
- Lunch at Cinderella’s Royal Table booked for 7 people at 1.10pm
- FP+ for Enchanted Tales with Belle (45) ( FP+ time: 14.50 – 15.50)
- or Parade at 3pm (Watch near the Castle due to Lunch and Boutique reservation times).
- 4.10pm Bibbiddi Bobbiddi Boutique (Cinderella’s Castle) booked for all three girls
If not exhausted go to PhilharMagic and Mad Tea Party
Day Two (Not the Day After) – Princess Lovers at Disney
Fast Passes to be Booked when 30 days out: Try for Anna & Elsa again! Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin and Tomorrowland Speedway. Any of the FP not got in the first plan.
- Arrive by 8:15 or 8:30 for 9:00am Park Opening. Use the Express Monorail not Ferry as it is quicker.
- First hour: Same as day one unless others are favourite or we haven’t managed any on Day One. Head to Fantasyland and Peter Pan’s Flight (42) , Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (48) and Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid (51)
- Second hour:Mad Tea Party (49) Philarmagic (43) Head to Tommorowland and Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor (74) Carousel of Progress (72) and Tomorrowland Transit Authority (71)
- Third Hour: Use FP+ for Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin (73) and Tomorrowland Speedway (68) (Suggested time 11ish)
- Rest of Day – depends on FP obtained!
Why not Pin this Touring Plan for Later!