Book tickets online by midnight on Monday 23 October and save up to 40 per cent for Warwick Castle’s frighteningly good Halloween celebrations
Tickets from £15 per person
or you can also enter below to WIN Family Ticket!
You can see our full review of Halloween at Warwick Castle last year BUT below gives you the details on what to expect this year!
Dare to be scared? Families and friends will be lured to Warwick Castle this Halloween for The Haunted Castle (20 October-4 November 2018) where daytime family fun makes way for frightful night times and spooky selfies until 10pm on selected dates. Three sets of attractions with increasing fear factors make it easy for visitors of all ages to find the best thrill for them this Halloween: Scaredy Squires, Daring Dukes and Brave Knights.
Lure your friends and family to experience the ‘Haunted Castle’ with entry from £15 per person for eerie evening escapades or from £16 per person for dastardly day-time fun. Enhance the scare factor by adding a visit to the Castle Dungeon for an additional £5 per person for evening visits or £6 per person for day visits.
For a truly scary experience, the Haunted Castle will be open until 10pm on selected dates* during the Halloween season which runs from 20 October until 4 November 2018.
Three sets of attractions at Warwick Castle – each with increasing fear factors – make it easy for visitors of all ages to find the best thrill this Halloween: Scaredy Squires, Daring Dukes and Brave Knights.
New for 2018, the Escape Room – an actor-led attraction set within the medieval gaol – challenges friends and strangers to work together against the clock on a quest to save a tortured soul from the Wars of the Roses (additional £5 ticket required).
and the House of Wax which features a gut-wrenchingly grim finale.
Venture into the castle, the centuries-old walls exuding a sense of foreboding, to find the new House of Wax scare maze. Skirting the ghostly glare of the lurking wax figures, their sallow eyes piercing the disorienting darkness, be prepared for a gut-wrenchingly grim finale…fire and wax don’t mix!
Brave Knights (over 10 years only; parental discretion advised)
Outbreak 1369 drags pitiful plague victims from their medieval resting place in the fetid bowels of the castle to torment the living. Stomach churns and teeth chatters – punctuated with screams of terror – are to be expected.
Try to keep calm in The Castle Dungeon, a live-actor experience that plunges victims into the deathly darkness of the Middle Ages, when the people of Warwick were at the mercy of the plague, malevolent monks and unscrupulous ‘surgeons’.
Maximum fear factor belongs to Séance a spectacle exclusive to Warwick Castle that uses innovative binaural spatial audio technology to share spirits’ stories of life on ‘the other side’: prepare to be petrified!
The Halloween Spooktacular Sale runs until the clock strikes midnight on 23 October so book quickly! Visit www.warwick-castle.com to reserve your ticket.
Enter our Giveaway to WIN a Family Ticket to Warwick Castle at Halloween – for use during Halloween – 20 October until 4 November 2018
Good luck to all!
Check out my other giveaways here.
Know someone who would like to win too? Please do share it with your friends and families!
Terms and Conditions Apply below!
This competition is open to residents of the UK.
• All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Supplying an email address within the Rafflecopter widget means that the entrant is willing to be added to all Promoters mailing list. Upon receipt of any correspondence from these companies, the entrant will be free to unsubscribe at any time.
• All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
• All prizes are non-transferable and there is no alternative.
• Winner will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter and the winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
• The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
• Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
• English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
• By submitting an entry through Rafflecopter, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway
• Each winning entry will be validated, and if the instructions for entry have not been followed for that Rafflecopter entry, a new winner will be chosen
• Each Rafflecopter entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such. Any incorrect entries from the winner only make these entry methods invalid, not all the winners’ entries. The winning entry method from them will still be valid as long as it complies with our other terms and conditions.
• Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
• The competition may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion.