10 Things I did not know about flying Business Class with British Airways
1.You still turn right! First Class is left sadly.
2. Your table can move away from you even when full – no being penned in by your dinner or drinks when you want to get up.
3. Your Husband finds the barrier between the seats amusing and plays with it so he can’t see you. But – you can also put this up when he is laughing hysterically to Blackadder!
4. Less people means you don’t have to wait for the toilet!
5. People still have to climb over you when you are lying in your flat bed.
6. The Food is a LOT better but the sandwiches are still soggy.
7. As a terrible sleeper I can sleep overnight on a flat bed, yet Husband who can sleep in a chair surrounded by 3 Kids couldn’t!
8. Films we just the same but the headphones infinitely better
9. Staff a lot friendlier and a lot smilier
10. You have a different brace position if you’re siting backwards on the plane! Who knew!
Next Post Monday Escapes