So with enough air miles saved up we flew Business Class with British Airways from London Heathrow to Oman and here are 10 Things I did not know about flying Business Class with British Airways.
1.You still turn right! First Class is left sadly.
2. Your table can move away from you even when full – no being penned in by your dinner or drinks when you want to get up.
3. Your Husband finds the barrier between the seats amusing and plays with it so he can’t see you. But – you can also put this up when he is laughing hysterically to Blackadder!
4. Less people means you don’t have to wait for the toilet!
5. People still have to climb over you when you are lying in your flat bed.
6. The Food is a LOT better but the sandwiches are still soggy.
7. As a terrible sleeper I can sleep overnight on a flat bed, yet Husband who can sleep in a chair surrounded by 3 Kids couldn’t!
8. Films we just the same but the headphones infinitely better
9. Staff a lot friendlier and a lot smilier
10. You have a different brace position if you’re siting backwards on the plane! Who knew!
Karen Beddow founded Mini Travellers in 2014 while doing what she loves most...going on holiday!
Mini Travellers is for parents looking for holiday ideas, destination reviews, days out and things to do with the kids. We also have family travel tips, activity ideas and all other things family holiday related. Take a look at some of our latest reviews for holidays and day trips in the UK.
AD | I have been or could be if you click on a link in this post
compensated via a cash payment, gift or something else of value for writing
this post. See our full
for more details.