- It does not get easier to fly with them when they become toddlers, do not be fooled.
- You don’t have to pay for their seat.
- You can take most things on the plane with you for free i.e. buggy/car seat etc
- It might be ‘same sh*t/different location’ but at least you can get some sunshine!
- The sooner you decide to brave it the easier it will be next time.
- Babies don’t actually care where they are, it will only be you that worries about the flight, not them.
- That first year with a baby can be really hard, so if you can afford to, do treat yourself!
- You can book really fab, family friendly hotels or villas.
- If you aren’t sleeping, why not not sleep where you can push the pram up and down a beach!
- Holidays change when you have a baby but are still worth it, you just need to Adjust Your Expectations!
PS Just make sure you have some family travel insurance in case the sh*t does hit the fan! It won’t, but you never know.
For Ten Top Tips on Flying with Babies click here!