- It does not get easier to fly with them when they become toddlers, do not be fooled.
- You don’t have to pay for their seat.
- You can take most things on the plane with you for free i.e. buggy/car seat etc
- It might be ‘same sh*t/different location’ but at least you can get some sunshine!
- The sooner you decide to brave it the easier it will be next time.
- Babies don’t actually care where they are, it will only be you that worries about the flight, not them.
- That first year with a baby can be really hard, so if you can afford to, do treat yourself!
- You can book really fab, family friendly hotels or villas.
- If you aren’t sleeping, why not not sleep where you can push the pram up and down a beach!
- Holidays change when you have a baby but are still worth it, you just need to Adjust Your Expectations!
PS Just make sure you have some family travel insurance in case the sh*t does hit the fan! It won’t, but you never know.
For Ten Top Tips on Flying with Babies click here!
Karen Beddow founded Mini Travellers in 2014 while doing what she loves most...going on holiday!
Mini Travellers is for parents looking for holiday ideas, destination reviews, days out and things to do with the kids. We also have family travel tips, activity ideas and all other things family holiday related. Take a look at some of our latest reviews for holidays and day trips in the UK.