Travel Tips: GoGo squeeZ snacks | Mini Travellers Review
We were recently asked to try out the GoGo squeeZ snack range of fruit snacks and YogurtZ pouches in a variety of flavours.
*NB This is a collaborative post with GoGo squeeZ.
We had some friends over for the weekend and were going on a walk out to some islands near us, so with 7 children in tow we thought we would take the opportunity to see what they thought of the snacks.
The GoGo squeeZ range consists of fruit snacks and YogurtZ pouches in five flavours. We have tried and do buy a similar product in the past and I am a huge fan of a snack that is healthy, easy to keep in a travel bag and loved by my kids. So I was keen to find out if these would live up to the hype.
The GoGo squeeZ fruit snacks come in Apple, Apple Strawberry and Apple Mango flavours. They don’t need to go in the fridge and they don’t have any artificial flavourings or preservatives – they are just real fruit.
The yogurt pouches interestingly only need refrigerating once you’ve opened them and they don’t have any preservatives in them. These come in Banana and Strawberry flavours.
So we packed them in a bag and off we went – here is Lily’s video so you can see what the kids thought of them!
I now do have GoGo squeeZ in my cupboard ready for trips out, so they must have passed part of the taste test at least!
I have teamed up with GoGo squeeZ to give away ten packs of pouches to one lucky reader – that’s two packs of each flavour , 40 pouches in total! To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize just complete the Rafflecopter below.
GoGo squeeZ can be found in Tesco stores priced from £2.55 for a pack of four pouches.
Photos gratefully provided by Sarah from Run Jump Scrap!
Please do read the Terms & Conditions of entry below:
Terms & Conditions
This competition is open to residents of the UK.
• All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Supplying an email address within the Rafflecopter widget means that the entrant is willing to be added to the Promoter’s mailing list. Upon receipt of any correspondence from these companies, the entrant will be free to unsubscribe at any time.
• All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
• All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
• Winners will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter and the winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
• The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
• Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
• English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
• By submitting an entry through Rafflecopter, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway
• Each winning entry will be validated, and if the instructions for entry have not been followed for that Rafflecopter entry, a new winner will be chosen
• Each Rafflecopter entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such. Any incorrect entries from the winner only make these entry methods invalid, not all the winners’ entries. The winning entry method from them will still be valid as long as it complies with our other terms and conditions.
• Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
• The competition may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion.