Late last year some of our regular Mini Travellers spent a day on an Original Tour bus tour around London and they had a fabulous day. You can read their write up here. It was a bright November day for them, however should you take an open top bus tour in Winter?
Certainly it will be colder, but it will also be quieter, you might get to take in the Christmas lights too if you time it right, and it will be cheaper.
This Winter Mini Travellers readers can us the code MTXmasDiscount which gives you a 25% discount off the full adult/ child ticket prices. Discounting a 24h adult ticket from £30 to just £22.50. Tickets purchased from www.theoriginaltour.com are valid for use within 6 months and can be bought as a gift for someone else – we think this makes a great Christmas present idea!
For anyone travelling before 3 March 2017 Original Tour also have the winter promotion on which means everyone gets 24h extra validity on their 24h or 48h ticket – and both tickets include the extended river cruise to historic Greenwich. There has never been a better time to take the tour!
You can also WIN a family ticket for up to 2 adults and 2 children below, valid until 31st March 2017!
• All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Supplying an email address within the Rafflecopter widget means that the entrant is willing to be added to the Promoter’s mailing list. Upon receipt of any correspondence from these companies, the entrant will be free to unsubscribe at any time.
• All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
• All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
• Winners will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter and the winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
• The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
• Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
• English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
• By submitting an entry through Rafflecopter, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway
• Each winning entry will be validated, and if the instructions for entry have not been followed for that Rafflecopter entry, a new winner will be chosen
• Each Rafflecopter entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such. Any incorrect entries from the winner only make these entry methods invalid, not all the winners’ entries. The winning entry method from them will still be valid as long as it complies with our other terms and conditions.
• Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
• The competition may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion.