We had a fab weekend recently to Center Parcs and I’ve got a full review to follow but I also have a lot of photos to process before I can write it. We have however found time to make a video – well Lily has and you can find that at the bottom of the post.
Whilst I was sharing photos on social media of our trip loads of you asked where our gorgeous Rainbow hoodies were from. They are all from St Berts Clothing which we just love and have loads of their things.
We have teamed up with St Berts this month to offer my lucky readers matching Rainbow hoodies from St Berts, so either a Mother and Son, or Father and Daughter, whichever combination of Parent and Child you like. I can guarantee that you will love the feel of the rainbow hoodies too, as well as the look! Simply enter by Rafflecopter below. Terms & Conditions apply to entry! Please do read them.
Terms & Conditions
This competition is open to residents of the UK.
• All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Supplying an email address within the Rafflecopter widget means that the entrant is willing to be added to the Promoter’s mailing list. Upon receipt of any correspondence from these companies, the entrant will be free to unsubscribe at any time.
• All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
• All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
• Winners will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter and the winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
• The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
• Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
• English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
• By submitting an entry through Rafflecopter, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway
• Each winning entry will be validated, and if the instructions for entry have not been followed for that Rafflecopter entry, a new winner will be chosen
• Each Rafflecopter entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such. Any incorrect entries from the winner only make these entry methods invalid, not all the winners’ entries. The winning entry method from them will still be valid as long as it complies with our other terms and conditions.
• Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
• The competition may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion.