If you leave a bag on a plane and you are more concerned that you have left your Cozigo on there than the rest of the contents, I think it may mean you love it!
(Btw you can win one below!)
The prospect of flying to South Africa with an 8 week old baby was daunting. It seemed a great idea before she was born, but then the reality of sleepless nights reminded us that it may not be as easy as we thought. Bright lights, noise, contained space with hundreds of other people… not exactly the perfect sleeping ambience. Enter the Cozigo!
Soon after we settled onto the flight Matilda was ready for a nap. We had managed to secure the bulk head seats and a basinet, but the likelihood of her settling whilst there was noise and distraction was slim. So we decided it was time to try the Cozigo. Andy quickly got it from our hand luggage and opened the bag. Unfortunately I had failed to warn him that it ‘pops’ up, I may have smirked a little as it sprung out and flew across our seats.
Quickly and easily we got it in place using the clips to hold it securely to the basinet, it fitted perfectly. With a smooth transition into her bed, we zipped it up and hoped for the best. Low and behold, 4 straight hours of peaceful sleep. We left it in place throughout the flight and unzipped the sides when she woke to allow her to see out. It made it really easy and stopped us having to put it up and down after every nap.
So what makes it so good?
- It fits the basinet on the plane perfectly and attaches nice and securely but also fits a buggy and car seat
- The fact it is 100% breathable makes it safe and you can rest assured that they are not getting too hot inside
- It blocks out a lot of light, ideal for nap times
- It has a frame which keeps it open and creates space
- The multiple openings allow you to take a peek in without too much disruption
- You can have all the zips done up or you can open some to allow more air in
- It packs away nice and small… though there is a knack to doing it! Top tip – watch the video to help, once you’ve done it a few times it seems easy
- Being small and light it is perfect for your hand luggage or to keep under your buggy
I can honestly say we used the Cozigo on a daily basis and even discovered it can be used as a sun tent on the beach – perfect considering the UV protection it offers. It attracted a lot of attention when we used it and the odd jealous look from other parents on the plane… it is definitely coming everywhere from now on!
Why not enter our competition to WIN one below!
NB: We were sent the Cozigo to review but all views and opinions are my own.
This competition is open to residents of the UK.
• All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Supplying an email address within the Rafflecopter widget means that the entrant is willing to be added to the Promoter’s mailing list. Upon receipt of any correspondence from these companies, the entrant will be free to unsubscribe at any time.
• All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
• All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
• Winners will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter and the winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
• The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
• Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
• English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
• By submitting an entry through Rafflecopter, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway
• Each winning entry will be validated, and if the instructions for entry have not been followed for that Rafflecopter entry, a new winner will be chosen
• Each Rafflecopter entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such. Any incorrect entries from the winner only make these entry methods invalid, not all the winners’ entries. The winning entry method from them will still be valid as long as it complies with our other terms and conditions.
• Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
• The competition may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion.