Mini Travellers has teamed up with PLATYPUS AUSTRALIA to offer one lucky reader a chance to win a Bikini and UPF50+ Sun Jacket for girls aged 2-8.
The bikini has really fabulous shorts with it and the zip up top ensures they can stay warm if it’s a little chilly, yet safe from the sun if it’s hot. The jacket was really incredibly easy to get on and off which can be an issue with some of the tighter UV sun outfits. I loved this feature and so did the girls as it meant they could do it themselves. The jacket was a little difficult for my new swimmers to swim in (created a little drag) but as they already had the bikini top on this wasn’t an issue at all, as once they were in the pool they just took the top off. When they were out of the pool I was confident that the UPF 50+ offered excellent sun protection, blocking out more than 97.5% of the sun’s harmful rays which meant no sun cream was necessary on that part of their body! Always a bonus when you have three to put sun tan cream on. Whilst we haven’t used these suits day in day out i.e for a two week holiday (which is usually my test), they have washed really well and are still as bright and cheerful as the day I unpacked them.
Love them! If you’d like to enter our competition with a chance to win a Bikini and UPF50+ Sun Jacket for girls aged 2-8.the Rafflecopter entry box is below.
Terms & Conditions:
This competition is open to residents of the UK.
• All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Supplying an email address within the Rafflecopter widget means that the entrant is willing to be added to the Promoter’s mailing list. Upon receipt of any correspondence from these companies, the entrant will be free to unsubscribe at any time.
• All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
• All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
• Winners will be chosen at random through random.org and the winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
• The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
• Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
• English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
• By submitting an entry through Rafflecopter, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway
• Each winning entry will be validated, and if the instructions for entry have not been followed for that Rafflecopter entry, a new winner will be chosen
• Each Rafflecopter entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such. Any incorrect entries from the winner only make these entry methods invalid, not all the winners’ entries. The winning entry method from them will still be valid as long as it complies with our other terms and conditions.
• Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
• The competition may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion.
NB: We were sent the swimwear in order to review but all views and opinions are my own.