This Touring Plan has been designed to take into account the fact that we have small children (Under 5’s) and Grandparents with us who will not want to cross the park very often to get from ride to ride. It also takes into account the fact that we will probably have time to go back a second day and see some of the things we miss first time round. I have used WDW Prep and Undercover Tourist particularly to put this together.
Tip: Pick up a Park Map and Entertainment Schedule on the way in, double check times of shows are still right. Show Times April 2016.
Fast Passes Booked at 30 days out (as we are staying off site in a Villa): Toy Story Mania (Try for 10am; we got 5.25pm), Star Tours (Try for 12.30ish; we got 12.05-1.05)) and Frozen Sing-Along (1.30ish; we got 14.05-14.20))
- Arrive 30-45 minutes before Park Opening
- First hour: Ride Toy Story Mania (28) without FP+ (maybe twice if possible), see Disney Junior – Live on Stage (25 minutes long) (33) (9.40am in Animation Courtyard)
- Second hour: Voyage of the Little Mermaid (31) (10.25am for 17 minute show),
- Third hour: Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage (35) 25 mins long (11am) then MuppetVision (18) (on every 15/20 mins),
- Star Tours (10) ( FP+ time: 12.30)
- Lunch (picnic/snack)
Use FP+ at Frozen Sing-Along 25 mins long (8)(14.05-14.20 for 14.30 show)
Star Wars Launch Bay
- Honey I shrunk the Kids Movie Set (20) (adventure playground)
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular (9) 30 mins long (2/3/5pm)
Decide if to leave or stay for Toy Story Fast Pass at 5.25pm
Ideal Show Times for the Day
Disney Junior – 9.40am
Voyage of the Little Mermaid – 10.25am
Beauty and the Beast – 11am
Frozen Sing-Along – 1.30pm
Indiana Jones Show – 3pm
Why not PIN for Later
Karen Beddow founded Mini Travellers in 2014 while doing what she loves most...going on holiday!
Mini Travellers is for parents looking for holiday ideas, destination reviews, days out and things to do with the kids. We also have family travel tips, activity ideas and all other things family holiday related. Take a look at some of our latest reviews for holidays and day trips in the UK.