Summer is on the horizon, the British countryside is a vision of grazing calves, wild meadows and buzzing hedgerows and thoughts are turning to fun filled staycation ideas.
This is why Farm Stay UK the UK’s only farmer owned rural accommodation consortium offering over a 1000 rural accommodation options is heralding – June is for Juniors – a whole host of great holiday offers to attract pre-schooler families able to enjoy more flexibility on summer holiday dates and take advantage of the lull before the family holiday frenzy of peak season.
To celebrate June is for Juniors, Farm Stay UK is offering a £250 voucher which can be used to book a stay at any of the member’s properties (and believe me £250 would cover a short break at a lot of places on their website!) across the UK…from the laidback Lincolnshire Wolds to the working farms of Wales (with Aardman’s much loved Shaun the Sheep as your guide with a special Farm Stay Wales trail), little ones can don their sunhat, pop on their wellies and head into the great outdoors for a big gulp of fresh air. The voucher can be used at any time up to 31st March 2017, so plenty of time to take your break. And if you are looking at a longer break, the voucher can used as a part payment towards a holiday, so it is super flexible.
Ideal for families who want to leave their passports at home and spend some time in the Great British countryside, enjoy outdoors adventures, animal encounters and great value. The winner can choose from self-catering barns, cottages, shepherds huts, yurts and farmhouse B&Bs; all offer unique farm experiences for kids and the whole family – whether joining the farmer on his rounds, lambing and calving, feeding and holding farm animals or watching the milking and learning to ride.
Go to the dedicated campaign page June is for Juniors to check out these and many more options for June to travel ‘down on the farm’.
To enter simply enter our Rafflecopter Competition below:
Farm Stay Voucher T&Cs:
· The voucher may be exchanged at the majority of Farm Stay farms between now and 31/03/2017 but please check when booking
· It can only be exchanged for accommodation booked at a higher price than its face value on payment of the difference, including meals, newspapers and packed lunches or as otherwise agreed with the farm
· It may not be exchanged for cash
· Farm Stay UK Ltd is under no liability should vouchers be lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed – whether they have been redeemed or not
· The voucher must be handed in at the property (on arrival) and bookings may not be honoured if you do not declare that you hold the voucher at the time of booking
· Photocopies, counterfeits, other reproductions or defaced vouchers will not be accepted by farms
· At the time of booking you must state that you hold the voucher. A deposit and written confirmation may be required by the farm to secure your booking and in the event of cancellation the farm will apply their normal terms of trading at their discretion. Check with the farm at the time of booking.
· Farm Stay UK Ltd is under no liability for any contractual agreements made between the user of the voucher and the farm accommodation.
- All competition entrants will be automatically enrolled onto the Farm Stay UK email list.