Disney On Ice presents Worlds of Enchantment | WIN a Family Ticket Here!
Disney On Ice presents Worlds of Enchantment at the Echo Arena Liverpool and you can WIN a Family Ticket!
Rev up for non-stop fun with four of your favourite Disney stories when Disney On Ice presents Worlds of Enchantment comes to Echo Arena Liverpool from Wednesday 11th April until Sunday 15th April. Disney•Pixar’s Cars, Toy Story 3, Disney’s The Little Mermaid and the Academy Award®-winning Frozen. Plus, don’t miss the chance to warm up alongside Disney On Ice stars at the Fit to Dance pre-show!
WIN A FAMILY TICKET!
The ticket you can win is for 4 people and for the opening show on Wednesday 11 April at the Liverpool Echo Arena! Tickets are non transferrable and parking / transport is not included. Enter at the bottom of the post but read the T&C’s first!
“Worlds of Enchantment connects classic and new Disney stories,” says Producer Kenneth Feld. “Audiences will be blown away in Radiator Springs when they encounter the unforgettable crew of animated cars, built to scale and live on ice. They will see their all-time favourites like The Little Mermaid and discover world of Arendelle with Frozen.”
From wheels to waves, icy wonderlands to infinity and beyond, see some of your family’s favorite Disney moments come to life in Disney On Ice presents Worlds of Enchantment
Also Frankie Bridge is appearing!!
Formerly known as one fifth of hit girl group The Saturdays, Frankie Bridge is swapping the microphone for a pair of ice-skates to become the first ever celebrity to take part in a Disney On Ice performance in the UK! This spring, singer, presenter and mum of two, Frankie, is training up to perform in the Disney On Ice presents Worlds of Enchantment tour. The team will be putting Frankie through her paces, teaching her a production number to perform alongside the professionals in a live performance of the show!
What’s more, Frankie will be following every step (or glide) of her journey with a behind-the-scenes video of how she’s getting on with the cast of Disney On Ice. In addition to learning the tricks on the ice, the stars of the show will be teaching Frankie the tricks of the trade – from being fitted for her costume, to learning how to skate in front of an audience, Frankie will be a fully-fledged Disney On Ice skater by the end of the process.
Frankie commented: “I’m a huge Disney fan, and we all know how much I love a good dance. But ice-skating? It’s definitely out of my comfort zone! I love to challenge myself though and Disney On Ice is something that we as a family love. I’d never have thought I’d get the chance to take part in something like this and develop a new skill – I’ll be whipping out the forward crossovers on the ice rink with the family for years to come! But really, I just can’t wait for my boys to see me out there on the ice with their favourite characters.”
Disney On Ice presents Worlds of Enchantment will be skating into Liverpool from 11th-15th April 2018. For the complete list of tour dates, head to www.disneyonice.co.uk
Stay current on the latest developments through social media by visiting:
Twitter: @DisneyOnIce #WorldsOfEnchantment
Terms and Conditions
The Family Ticket is for a Maximum of 4 people and is for 11th April 2018 at the Echo Arena, Liverpool.
• All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Supplying an email address within the Rafflecopter widget means that the entrant is willing to be added to the Promoter’s mailing list. Upon receipt of any correspondence from these companies, the entrant will be free to unsubscribe at any time.
• All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
• All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
• Winners will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter and the winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
• The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
• Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
• English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
• By submitting an entry through Rafflecopter, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway
• Each winning entry will be validated, and if the instructions for entry have not been followed for that Rafflecopter entry, a new winner will be chosen
• Each Rafflecopter entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such. Any incorrect entries from the winner only make these entry methods invalid, not all the winners’ entries. The winning entry method from them will still be valid as long as it complies with our other terms and conditions.
• Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
• The competition may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion.