We’ve been sent these utterly lovely David Charles London dresses ahead of the festive season and if I don’t say so myself I think they suit the girls a lot.
However it isn’t just me that can take advantage of the gorgeous dresses you can all too as I’ve got a competition to win any dress from the David Charles London collection at the bottom of this post.
With their abundance of tulle, delicate lace and satin, David Charles‘ collection of dresses are the epitome of luxury. For over forty years, David Charles has been creating beautiful occasion wear, becoming the leading British brand for children’s designer dresses and a favourite amongst royalty. As one of the first brands to translate women’s high fashion into childrenswear, the designer remains at the forefront of children’s luxury fashion.
To dress the twins prom dresses down a little I suggested they put white t-shirts on underneath and I think they look pretty cute like this. It also makes them a little warmer and means they can wear them at the same time as Lily wears her dress that has long sleeves.
The twins dresses are Ruffled Prom dresses (retails at £125) and Lily’s is a holiday gown (RRP £149).
I’d love to say that the girls were actually helping me wrap presents when we took these photos but to be honest they aren’t the best at wrapping. Every time I get a present out that’s destined for someone else they decide that they would quite like it for themselves which isn’t exactly the point is it!
So in fairness I just settled on them trying to guess what was inside the presents that Aunty Katy had delivered early for Christmas. Oh and letting them do lots of spinning around!
— minitravellers (@minitravellers) December 1, 2018
So why not pop along to the David Charles website and see whether there is anything that catches your eye. You can also enter our competition below to win one, just make sure you read the terms and conditions first!
Terms & Conditions Apply!
- You must be 18 or over to enter this competition
- Giveaway is open internationally – prize can be shipped worldwide
- Prize consists of 1 x dress of the winner’s choice from the Autumn/Winter 2018 collection
- Competition closes at 11.59 on Sunday 16th December 2018
- Winner will be chosen at random and announced on Monday 17th December 2018
- Winner will also be notified directly via email within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner
- Prize will be shipped to the winner by David Charles London via courier service or Royal Mail Air Parcel Post Service. Where possible a courier tracking number will be provided once the prize has been dispatched
- Prize will be dispatched within 2-3 business days of receiving confirmation of the winner’s dress choice and shipping details
- Prize cannot be redeemed for cash
Karen Beddow founded Mini Travellers in 2014 while doing what she loves most...going on holiday!
Mini Travellers is for parents looking for holiday ideas, destination reviews, days out and things to do with the kids. We also have family travel tips, activity ideas and all other things family holiday related. Take a look at some of our latest reviews for holidays and day trips in the UK.