If you’ve not heard of it before Super Wings is a popular action packed pre-school animation series. The storyline aimed at children 3-5 years, encourages pre-schoolers to develop problem solving skills and introduces them to different parts of the world.
NB: This post has been created in collaboration with Super Wings
The series’ revolve around an adorable jet plane named Jett who travels the world experiencing different cultures while delivering packages to children. With every delivery, Jett encounters a new problem that he and his friends, the Super Wings, must work together to solve.
Jett and the Super Wings have the unique ability to transform from planes into amazing heroes who can run, climb, lift, dig and even dive deep under the sea. Over this Summer, Super Wings have challenged us here at Mini Travellers to complete the Super Summer Missions below, so why not follow along with us on Twitter
Super Wings would also love you to get involved in the Super Summer Missions Challenge, so here is the challenge list for you to print off and stick on your wall/fridge/window reminding you of the aims. We’d love to see your photos so why not tag your tweets/instagram photos #SuperSummerMissions and tag @SuperWingsUK.
#SuperSummerMissions 9 and 10
We have completed our first couple of challenges this weekend by taking our Super Wings on an adventure to Deer Shed Festival in the car!
#SuperSummerMissions 5 and 6
#WIN We completed No5&6 of the #SuperSummerMissions with @SuperWingsUK today! The superwings apparently sorted out all the lego as their good deed and Lily wrote her name! Check out our competition to win some SuperWings too! https://t.co/fINdLZDBT6 pic.twitter.com/l6CAf9udZT
— minitravellers (@minitravellers) August 22, 2018
#Giveaway We completed No4 of the #SuperSummerMissions with @SuperWingsUK last weekend and have taken a photo of our #Superwings learning to bowl. Check out our competition to win some SuperWings too! https://t.co/fINdLZDBT6 pic.twitter.com/HTaUmshHX9
— minitravellers (@minitravellers) August 11, 2018
#SuperSummerMissions 2 and 8
#Competition! We completed No2 of the #SuperSummerMissions with @SuperWingsUK this weekend and have been to the beach with our #Superwings. We also counted 20 airplanes on the way to Dorset. Mission 8! Check out our competition to win some SuperWings too! https://t.co/fINdLZDBT6 pic.twitter.com/ykFXowDZfh
— minitravellers (@minitravellers) July 30, 2018
#CompetitionTime We completed No7 of the #SuperSummerMissions with @SuperWingsUK and took a family photo on a day trip to Blackpool! Check out our competition to win some SuperWings too! https://t.co/fINdLZDBT6 pic.twitter.com/8z9USwOIhA
— minitravellers (@minitravellers) August 17, 2018
#CompetitionTime We completed No3 of the #SuperSummerMissions with @SuperWingsUK this weekend and have taken a photo of our #Superwings with their bestie. Check out our competition to win some SuperWings too! https://t.co/fINdLZDBT6 pic.twitter.com/o4ay9EFWuU
— minitravellers (@minitravellers) August 7, 2018
#Comp We completed No1 and our final #SuperSummerMissions with @SuperWingsUK this week! Izzy learnt how to say Airplane in Greek! Check out our competition to win some SuperWings too! https://t.co/fINdLZDBT6 pic.twitter.com/ZReb40Orha
— minitravellers (@minitravellers) August 22, 2018
Super Wings Toys
This Summer Super Wings want to show you the Super Wings Attributes!
Friendship: The Super Wings count on their friends to help them through their every day problems and help build an awareness of what friendship means to preschoolers.
Education: The story line helps preschoolers develop creative problem solving skills and teaches them perseverance. It also provides an early lesson in cultural diversity with exposure to different traditions, languages and landscapes during their trips to countries around the globe.
High-Energy Action: Each episode is filled with high-energy action whilst delivering a positive “non-violent” storytelling experience.
You can find the new range of Super Wings Toys at The Entertainer Toy Shop here! (affiliate link!) and these include:
Jett’s Take Off Tower It’s fly time! This 2 in 1 playset is loaded with fun and surprise! See Jett transform as he opens up into an airport with an easy press of a button. Inside is an airport full of adventure just like the Super Wings show!
Transform-a-bots S2 4 pack – Mini-form, big fun! These Super Wings figures transform from planes to robots in 3 easy steps. 4 Transform-a-bot characters included. Each character transforms a little differently, according to their unique form. Transform-a-Bots are perfect for reenacting favorite missions from the popular super wings tv show.
Transforming Characters – These Super Wings™ figures are articulated and transforms from plane to robot mode (and back) in 10 easy steps. The challenge is fun for kids of different ages. Watch as they master the transformation and re-enact their favourite missions from the popular TV show, or create their own new adventures with their imagination!
Super Wings Giveaway
To celebrate the launch of our #SuperSummermissions Super Wings are giving away a bumper pack of toys to one lucky Mini Travellers reader. All you need to do is enter with Rafflecopter below! Please do make sure you read the Terms & Conditions though! The competition is open for 6 weeks and have until 1st September to enter for their chance to WIN.
Check out my other giveaways here.
Know someone who would like to win too? Please do share it with your friends and families!
This competition is open to residents of the UK.
• All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Supplying an email address within the Rafflecopter widget means that the entrant is willing to be added to all Promoters mailing list. Upon receipt of any correspondence from these companies, the entrant will be free to unsubscribe at any time.
• All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
• All prizes are non-transferable and there is no alternative.
• Winner will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter and the winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
• The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
• Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
• English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
• By submitting an entry through Rafflecopter, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway
• Each winning entry will be validated, and if the instructions for entry have not been followed for that Rafflecopter entry, a new winner will be chosen
• Each Rafflecopter entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such. Any incorrect entries from the winner only make these entry methods invalid, not all the winners’ entries. The winning entry method from them will still be valid as long as it complies with our other terms and conditions.
• Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
• The competition may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion.