With so many excellent resorts and hotels, we’ve chosen our favourite hotels that provide the best experience for Europe with kids. We’re pretty aware you don’t have hours to read paragraphs about these spectacular hotels, so we’ve compiled 5 bullet points to single out the highlights.
• Opulent and stylish, Sani Resort is broken into 4 family friendly hotels spanning across 1,000 acres of family-owned ecological reserve.
• The resort boasts panoramic views of the Aegean Sea that laps endless golden beaches.
• From toddlers to teens, Sani have it covered. With 3 age specific clubs and the crèche ran by Worldwide Kids, you will have complete piece of mind during your stay.
• Superb choice of restaurants offering delicious menus for everyone.
• Wide choice of complimentary activities including Kids Eco-Activities, Bird watching tours and Bee keeping trips.
• Porto Elounda is located on a pristine stretch of beach overlooking clear blue waters.
• We recommended this wonderful hotel over and over again because of the range of facilities and service families appreciate on holiday.
• The best resort to learn a new skill, with dance, tennis, swimming and golf lesson and even an Arsenal Soccer School Camp for 6 to 15 year olds.
• Something for Mum and Dad – the 9 hole golf course and an outstanding spa.
• A refined Greek culinary experience, the hotel’s restaurants offer something for everyone.
• When you think of all the things that make life easy for a family holiday, Princesa Yaiza ticks all the boxes.
• Home to Kikoland, a 10,000 m² haven for children, containing swimming pools for families, 2 children’s pools, play houses, soccer school and much more.
• Located on the Canary Islands, known for year-round warm weather, ideal for a family holiday convenient to you.
• One and two bedroom suites fitted with mini kitchenettes, providing comfort and ease.
• Plenty to do at the hotel complex but not isolated as the beachfront promenades takes you to restaurants, cafes and shops.
• Set on a great stretch of beach, Martinhal is perfect for sunbathing and taking part in the vast range of water sports on offer.
• Designed with families in mind, the range of onsite facilities are excellent, accommodating everyone.
• Three categories of accommodation – hotel rooms, village houses and luxury private villas with heated pools.
• Football and tennis sports academies organised by age group, available during school holidays.
• Family friendly restaurants with fresh and tasty menus.
• Excellent resort for families with babies and toddler as Anassa has the option to order baby items online prior to arrival.
• Wide variety of activities including sailing, water sports & children’s water skiing lessons.
• Stylishly design overlooking the vast Mediterranean.
• Children’s menus offered in the restaurants with the option of early sitting for kids with rumbling tummies.
• Award winning Thalassa Spa alongside other wellbeing facilities.
NB: This post is in collaboration with The Family Holidays Company
Karen Beddow founded Mini Travellers in 2014 while doing what she loves most...going on holiday!
Mini Travellers is for parents looking for holiday ideas, destination reviews, days out and things to do with the kids. We also have family travel tips, activity ideas and all other things family holiday related. Take a look at some of our latest reviews for holidays and day trips in the UK.