Ten things that if you hear on a flight with your toddlers might make you want to cry.
I have heard them all…
- Mummy I think I need a wee, right now…
- Mummy I am going to be sick….
- Mummy that man sitting there looks really really fat doesn’t he need two seats
- Mummy are you going to drink lots of wine today?
- Mummy are we nearly there yet?
- Mummy, Daddy is asleep and won’t talk to me.
- Mummy I think my iPad is broken.
- Mummy,Daddy says I should sit next to you
- Mummy I have eaten all that chocolate
- Mummy I have been sick… on that man next to me!
For Ten Top Tips on Flying with Toddlers click here!
Karen Beddow founded Mini Travellers in 2014 while doing what she loves most...going on holiday!
Mini Travellers is for parents looking for holiday ideas, destination reviews, days out and things to do with the kids. We also have family travel tips, activity ideas and all other things family holiday related. Take a look at some of our latest reviews for holidays and day trips in the UK.