Ten things that if you hear on a flight with your toddlers might make you want to cry.
I have heard them all…
- Mummy I think I need a wee, right now…
- Mummy I am going to be sick….
- Mummy that man sitting there looks really really fat doesn’t he need two seats
- Mummy are you going to drink lots of wine today?
- Mummy are we nearly there yet?
- Mummy, Daddy is asleep and won’t talk to me.
- Mummy I think my iPad is broken.
- Mummy,Daddy says I should sit next to you
- Mummy I have eaten all that chocolate
- Mummy I have been sick… on that man next to me!
For Ten Top Tips on Flying with Toddlers click here!