Elderflower Fields Midlands, 29-31 May 2020, Stanford Hall, Leicestershire.
WIN a Family Weekend Ticket to Elderflower Fields Midlands at the bottom of this post worth £300!
Elderflower Fields is all about families trying new things and after eight years of fantastic feedback the So Sussex team are excited to take on the challenge of a second wild family adventure.
2020 will see the launch of Elderflower Fields Midlands at the stunning rural location of Stanford Hall. Nestled on the edge of the river Avon this Grade 1 listed stately home is surrounded by 700 acres of gardens and grounds and the perfect location for the Elderflower Fields magic to grow.
Lying where Leicestershire meets Warwickshire and Northamptonshire in the heart of England, Stanford Hall offers the perfect spot for families to escape and discover the delights of this unique part of the country.
So Sussex are working with local activity providers, performers, nature experts and food vendors to build a rich programme of sports, arts and environmental content for children that Elderflower has become so well known for.
A weekend of discovery, activity and family adventure Elderflower Fields is now recognised as one of the leading family festivals in the UK and in 2020 will bring that winning formula to even more people across two locations in Sussex and Leicestershire. You can read our reviews of Elderflower Fields Sussex in 2019 and 2018 here!
Expect plenty of outdoor activities from kayaking to tree climbing plus workshops in arts, sport, music and more. A weekend packed full of new experiences for all the family. Release your wild side and try something new!
Watch the Elderflower Fields highlights video Tickets on sale now – see website for current prices.
You can WIN tickets to Elderflower Fields Midlands, 29-31 May 2020, Stanford Hall, Leicestershire below, please read all the T&C’s before entering.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Check out my other giveaways here.
Know someone who would like to win too? Please do share it with your friends and families!
Terms and Conditions Apply below!
This competition is open to residents of the UK.
• All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Supplying an email address within the Rafflecopter widget means that the entrant is willing to be added to all Promoters mailing list. Upon receipt of any correspondence from these companies, the entrant will be free to unsubscribe at any time.
• All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
• All prizes are non-transferable and there is no alternative.
• Winner will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter and the winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
• The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
• Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
• English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
• By submitting an entry through Rafflecopter, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway
• Each winning entry will be validated, and if the instructions for entry have not been followed for that Rafflecopter entry, a new winner will be chosen
• Each Rafflecopter entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such. Any incorrect entries from the winner only make these entry methods invalid, not all the winners’ entries. The winning entry method from them will still be valid as long as it complies with our other terms and conditions.
• Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
• The competition may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion.