One of Liverpool’s most iconic landmarks St Luke’s “Bombed-Out” Church will be transformed into a magical, immersive, Christmas attraction for 2018. Last year’s Winter Wonderland in Liverpool took place at the Cunard Building.
You can WIN 4 tickets to attend the Winter Wonderland Grotto on either 3rd, 4th or 5th December at the bottom of this post!
St Luke’s “Bombed-Out” Church, situated at the top of Bold Street, will be turned into a Winter Wonderland for almost four weeks this festive season and is set to become the ‘must visit’ Christmas Grotto experience of the year in Liverpool.
Set against beautiful and atmospheric festive backdrops and with lots to explore, families will be escorted by an elf and immersed into their very own Christmas spectacular full of festive characters, workshops, and fun activities,
Winter Wonderland at St Luke’s “Bombed-Out” Church will take place between Saturday 1 December and Sunday 23 December 2018. Sessions are available to pre-book NOW.
Fondly known as the ‘Bombed-Out’ Church, St Luke’s is one of Liverpool’s best loved heritage sites. The festive attraction will transform St Luke’s and its grounds in a way which has never been seen before.
The interior of St Luke’s will be transformed into a Winter Wonderland, where families can make their way through a whole host of activities which includes a special appointment with Santa during the experience.
Two-hour timeslots are available to book in advance and the Winter Wonderland ticket price includes Santa’s Workshop where youngsters can make their own bauble or Christmas card to take home; art sessions at Mrs Claus’s Art Studio; build and dress up a snowbuddy in hats and scarves in the Snowland; storytelling in Storyland with characters; show off fun dance moves in the Silent Disco; and not forgetting a trip into Santa’s Grotto with a gift and framed photograph with Santa to take home. Adults are also treated to a hot drink and mince pie.
Ms Christmas from Enchanted Productions said: “We are so excited to be bringing to Liverpool a brand-new, top-quality immersive Grotto experience that hasn’t been seen before, and in such an iconic and historic location!
It is going to be a really magical and unique attraction for the festive season, for the whole family to enjoy.”
The grounds of St Luke’s will also be a hive of festive activity throughout December and will be open to the public free of charge. Highlights include luxury food and drink outlets, Christmas market, artisan stalls selling specialised gifts and under cover areas with live entertainment.
Tickets for the Winter Wonderland at St Luke’s “Bombed-Out” Church are available to pre-book now through Ticketquarter.
Two-hour timeslots are available to pre-book now
Family ticket (2 adults / 2 children) £59.99
EARLY BIRD TICKET OFFER:
Quote SANTA1 when booking for a 20% discount for the first 2 weeks of on-sale.
This will be valid for sessions booked for the first 2 weeks of December only (excluding weekends)
HOW TO BOOK
Online: Visit www.ticketquarter.co.uk
By Phone: Call 0844 8000 410
In Person: Liverpool Echo Arena Box Office – Kings Dock
You can WIN 4 tickets to attend the Winter Wonderland Grotto on either 3rd, 4th or 5th December below!
Comp Closes at 11.59pm on 31st October 2018
Check out my other giveaways here.
Know someone who would like to win too? Please do share it with your friends and families!
Terms and Conditions Apply below!
This competition is open to residents of the UK.
• All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Supplying an email address within the Rafflecopter widget means that the entrant is willing to be added to all Promoters mailing list. Upon receipt of any correspondence from these companies, the entrant will be free to unsubscribe at any time.
• All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
• All prizes are non-transferable and there is no alternative.
• Winner will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter and the winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
• The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
• Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
• English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
• By submitting an entry through Rafflecopter, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway
• Each winning entry will be validated, and if the instructions for entry have not been followed for that Rafflecopter entry, a new winner will be chosen
• Each Rafflecopter entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such. Any incorrect entries from the winner only make these entry methods invalid, not all the winners’ entries. The winning entry method from them will still be valid as long as it complies with our other terms and conditions.
• Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
• The competition may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion.