AD | I have worked on this post in collaboration with a brand and have either been compensated for this post via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. There may also be affiliate links in this post which I may receive compensation for if you click on a link and ultimately make a purchase.
Celebrate the Legacy of Disney Animated Films in The Wonderful World of Disney On Ice a Skating Spectacular Features a Magical Medley of Classic and Modern Tales, Including Disney Pixar’s Finding Dory, Disney’s The Lion King, Frozen, and many more!
Tickets on sale now!
Audiences will relive the magic and memories of their favourite Disney animated films when The Wonderful World of Disney On Ice skates into M&S Bank Arena Liverpool from 17th – 21st April 2019. Join Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse as they venture through a treasure-filled journey bound for heartwarming adventure. Featuring more than 50 Disney characters, this production includes the box office smash hits Disney•Pixar’s Finding Dory and Disney’s Frozen.
Feel the rush of the stampede as Simba learns to live by the motto of “Hakuna Matata” from the wise-cracking meerkat Timon and his warthog pal Pumbaa. March alongside the seven dwarfs, as they whistle off to work to the catchy tune of “Heigh Ho.” Be dazzled by the hilarious Genie, as he makes Aladdin’s wishes come true with a spectacular parade for Prince Ali. Watch as the ice transforms into the wintry world of Frozen during Elsa’s emotionally powerful performance of “Let It Go.” Plus, discover the true meaning of family with everyone’s favorite forgetful fish, Dory, as she searches the deep blue sea for her parents with a little help from Marlin and Nemo.
“What I like best about Disney On Ice is that we are privileged to bring classic and modern Disney and Pixar stories to hometowns around the world live on ice,” says Producer Nicole Feld. “In this production, our amazing creative team chose action- packed stories that really resonate with not only kids today, but with their parents as well. The Wonderful World of Disney On Ice has everything from an underwater adventure in Finding Dory to the comedic duo Timon and Pumbaa in The Lion King.”
Crowd interaction is a key component to the Disney On Ice experience and Director Patty Vincent focuses on immersing audiences in key segments of the production. “In The Wonderful World of Disney On Ice, we’ve created a beautiful moment where an audience member gets to release a lantern with Rapunzel and Flynn at the beginning of “I See the Light,” says Vincent. “It’s breathtaking to watch, and then Rapunzel and Flynn skate a beautiful duet with the lanterns glowing above them.”
The Wonderful World of Disney On Ice will be at M & S Bank Arena Liverpool from 17th -21st April 2019.
Visit DisneyOnIce.co.uk for the show information and stay current on the latest developments through social media.
Twitter: @DisneyOnIce #DisneyOnIce #thewonderfulworldofdisneyonice
You can also Win 4 Tickets to Disney on Ice in Liverpool at 6.30pm on 17th April below!
This competition is open to residents of the UK.
• All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Supplying an email address within the Rafflecopter widget means that the entrant is willing to be added to both Promoters mailing list. Upon receipt of any correspondence from these companies, the entrant will be free to unsubscribe at any time.
• All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
• All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
• Winners will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter and the winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
• The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
• Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
• English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
• By submitting an entry through Rafflecopter, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway
• Each winning entry will be validated, and if the instructions for entry have not been followed for that Rafflecopter entry, a new winner will be chosen
• Each Rafflecopter entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such. Any incorrect entries from the winner only make these entry methods invalid, not all the winners’ entries. The winning entry method from them will still be valid as long as it complies with our other terms and conditions.
• Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
• The competition may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion.