Here is a chance to Win £100 Cash To Make Summer That Little Bit Sweeter! But how and why???
This competition is a huge thank you to all my fantastic readers. It’s coming up to May Half Term and Summer will be along shortly after that and if you’re anything like me you would like some new clothes, shoes, books, sun glasses whatever it is to make your Summer that little bit nicer!
We’ve just had the most amazing bank holiday weekend and whilst none of us are crazy enough to think that Summer will be like that the whole way through we do, as Brits, get a little carried away and start to think that we need a whole new summer wardrobe to cope!
So I got together with some of my blogging buddies and thought about a brand new giveaway that might help! It’s £100 cash that we have to giveaway to one lucky blog reader of either Mini Travellers, Extraordinary Chaos, Like Love Do or Parentshaped.
If you aren’t already following the other blogs on social media then I suggest you do, it will give you more entries to the competition but they are also all fabulous and
All you need to do is enter via the Rafflecopter entry form below. The more times you enter the more chances you have to win the £100 cash!
Good luck to all!
Terms and Conditions Apply below!
This competition is open to residents of the UK.
• All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Supplying an email address within the Rafflecopter widget means that the entrant is willing to be added to all Promoters mailing list. Upon receipt of any correspondence from these companies, the entrant will be free to unsubscribe at any time.
• All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
• All prizes are non-transferable and there is no alternative.
• Winner will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter and the winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
• The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
• Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
• English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
• By submitting an entry through Rafflecopter, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway
• Each winning entry will be validated, and if the instructions for entry have not been followed for that Rafflecopter entry, a new winner will be chosen
• Each Rafflecopter entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such. Any incorrect entries from the winner only make these entry methods invalid, not all the winners’ entries. The winning entry method from them will still be valid as long as it complies with our other terms and conditions.
• Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
• The competition may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion.
Karen Beddow founded Mini Travellers in 2014 while doing what she loves most...going on holiday!
Mini Travellers is for parents looking for holiday ideas, destination reviews, days out and things to do with the kids. We also have family travel tips, activity ideas and all other things family holiday related. Take a look at some of our latest reviews for holidays and day trips in the UK.