After a crazy busy summer it was lovely to spend September mainly at home on the Wirral. There has been sunny days, rainy days and lots of fun too. I tag my Instagram photos #UKexplore when we are exploring the UK and we’d love you to join in too.
Just in case you aren’t aware what #UKexplore is, it is our Instagram community that we have invited you all to join in with and share your favourite places across the UK and your outdoor adventures.
To join in it doesn’t have to be a photograph one of the 534 National Trust properties (although we do think they are amazing); we want to see your ‘off the beaten track’ spots, too. It could be the most marvellous of meadows, the perfect place for a picnic, the loveliest lake for skimming stones, or rambling routes for running along. Wherever and whenever you’re out exploring, simply take a snap and upload it to Instagram so we can all share in your adventures and explore the UK with you. All we ask is that you use the #UKexplore hashtag so we can find you.
You don’t have to be a blogger, anyone can join in and be in with a chance to win a National Trust day pass for your family. So without further ado, who have I chosen this month….
(Do click on their links if you would like to follow them on Instagram)
Some of my favourites from September are:
This month’s winner of the Day’s Family Pass to a National Trust property of their choice is Flashpacking Family with this beautiful shot at Leiston Abbey. It was posted on her Instagram feed and tagged #UKexplore.
We look forward to seeing all your photographs next month and huge thanks to the National Trust for providing the prize.
Terms & Conditions
1. Please only submit (on Instagram) your own photos.
2. Add the #UKexplore hashtag.
3. The challenge runs from 00.00 on the first of the month to 23.59 on the last day of the month.
4. Only photographs uploaded during those times are eligible for that month’s competition.
5. Winners will be announced on Mini Travellers and Podcast on the second day of the following month and will be notified on Instagram.
6. Winners have 28 days to provide their address in order to receive their National Trust Family Admission Day Pass (exclusions apply and can be made available upon request). The pass can be used by up to 1 adult and 3 children, or up to 2 adults and 2 children for one day only. There is no cash alternative.
7. Including the #UKexplore hashtag indicates approval for the images to be posted on Mini Travellers and Podcast, and the corresponding social media channels.
8. The judges’ decision is final.