We have just come back from a week away in Cyprus at Half Term so whilst I don’t have that many #UKexplore photos from Half Term that hasn’t stopped the rest of you and certainly hasn’t stopped Rachel. Rachel’s photos of Portmeirion are stunning. I love that place. Why not head over and have a look and the Weird & Wonderful Village of Portmeirion.
Before Half Term we had days out at Another Place in Crosby and at The Enchantment of Chester Zoo. We also had a wonderful #UKexplore day out with Rachel and her family at Erddig Apple Festival if you missed our post.
I tag all my UK days out photographs #UKexplore on Instagram and if you aren’t following me over there I’d love you to do so!
Some of my favourites from October are:
(Do click on their links if you would like to follow them on Instagram)
But this month’s winner of the Day’s Family Pass to a National Trust property of their choice is Shelley Loves this photo stopped me in my tracks when I saw it on Instagram right at the beginning of the month!
Why not head over to Rachel’s page The Ordinary Lovely, to see her favourites too.
We would love you to join in next month with #UKexplore, simply tag your photos on Instagram with #UKexplore to be in with a chance of winning National Trust Day passes. Huge thanks to the National Trust for providing the prizes this month and to everyone for joining in.
Terms & Conditions
1. Please only submit (on Instagram) your own photos.
2. Add the #UKexplore hashtag.
3. The challenge runs from 00.00 on the first of the month to 23.59 on the last day of the month.
4. Only photographs uploaded during those times are eligible for that month’s competition.
5. Winners will be announced on Mini Travellers and The Ordinary Lovely on the second day of the following month and will be notified on Instagram.
6. Winners have 28 days to provide their address in order to receive their National Trust Family Admission Day Pass (exclusions apply and can be made available upon request). The pass can be used by up to 1 adult and 3 children, or up to 2 adults and 2 children for one day only. There is no cash alternative.
7. Including the #UKexplore hashtag indicates approval for the images to be posted on Mini Travellers and The Ordinary Lovely, and the corresponding social media channels.
8. The judges’ decision is final.