I have been in Paris this week at a conference called Le Spot de Efluent. I’ve been wined and dined and entertained all in the name of this wonderful world of blogging. I’ve loved three days just being me, but it has been wonderful to come back to my girls and it was such fun to take them to see Disney on Ice on Wednesday.
This last month we have celebrated Bonfire Night with a big street party, I’ve been back to Leeds where I was at university to meet up with the girls (twenty years on) and we have had friends up to stay and been out for some lovely walks.
I tag all my UK days out photographs #UKexplore on Instagram and if you aren’t following me over there I’d love you to do so!
Some of my favourites from November are:
(Do click on their links if you would like to follow them on Instagram)
Why not head over to Rachel’s page The Ordinary Lovely, to see her favourites too.
We would love you to join in next month with #UKexplore, simply tag your photos on Instagram with #UKexplore to be in with a chance of winning National Trust Day passes. Huge thanks to the National Trust for providing the prizes this month and to everyone for joining in.
Terms & Conditions
1. Please only submit (on Instagram) your own photos.
2. Add the #UKexplore hashtag.
3. The challenge runs from 00.00 on the first of the month to 23.59 on the last day of the month.
4. Only photographs uploaded during those times are eligible for that month’s competition.
5. Winners will be announced on Mini Travellers and The Ordinary Lovely on the second day of the following month and will be notified on Instagram.
6. Winners have 28 days to provide their address in order to receive their National Trust Family Admission Day Pass (exclusions apply and can be made available upon request). The pass can be used by up to 1 adult and 3 children, or up to 2 adults and 2 children for one day only. There is no cash alternative.
7. Including the #UKexplore hashtag indicates approval for the images to be posted on Mini Travellers and The Ordinary Lovely, and the corresponding social media channels.
8. The judges’ decision is final.