Well what a month this has been hasn’t it. One we won’t forget in a long time. This is likely to be our last UKexplore for a little while but as at the beginning of the month we were allowed out we thought we could share the favourite photos taken this month and enjoy a little of what was!
Here are a couple of Instagram photos we took.
Just in case you aren’t aware what #UKexplore is, it is our Instagram community that we have invited you all to join in with and share your favourite places across the UK and your outdoor adventures.
It is also a shame that it is during this time that we have hit 50k photos as otherwise we would have celebrated this moment with a big shout and a big giveaway!
You don’t have to be a blogger, anyone can join in and be in with a chance to win a National Trust day pass for your family. So without further ado, who have I chosen this month….
(Do click on their links if you would like to follow them on Instagram)
Some of my favourites from March are:
This month’s winner of the Day’s Family Pass to a National Trust property of their choice is jordangrahamphotography with this fabulous photo. It was posted on their Instagram feed and tagged #UKexplore.
We always look forward to seeing all your photographs and we will be back as soon as we can!
Terms & Conditions
1. Please only submit (on Instagram) your own photos.
2. Add the #UKexplore hashtag.
3. The challenge runs from 00.00 on the first of the month to 23.59 on the last day of the month.
4. Only photographs uploaded during those times are eligible for that month’s competition.
5. Winners will be announced on Mini Travellers and Podcast on the second day of the following month and will be notified on Instagram.
6. Winners have 28 days to provide their address in order to receive their National Trust Family Admission Day Pass (exclusions apply and can be made available upon request). The pass can be used by up to 1 adult and 3 children, or up to 2 adults and 2 children for one day only. There is no cash alternative.
7. Including the #UKexplore hashtag indicates approval for the images to be posted on Mini Travellers and Podcast, and the corresponding social media channels.
8. The judges’ decision is final.