Hasn’t June been incredible. The weather has made it even harder to choose from the photos you tag with #UKexplore. There have been some exceptional ones and lots that make me want to dive right into the water.
When I am exploring the UK I tag all my UK days out photographs #UKexplore on Instagram and if you aren’t following me over there I’d love you to do so! You can also keep an eye on what we’ve been getting up to. I’ve managed to find a couple of UK based photos from June.
Just another from last night. It was the perfect evening to wander down and dips our toes in the marine lake before heading home for last minute homework and Sunday night bath night. On summer evenings like this then other things just have to wait, don’t you think! #ukexplore #visitwirral #wirralpeninsula #westkirby
Awesome early evening out on the new @sevylorwaterrec kayak tonight! It’s inflatable so we literally threw it in the car and drove down to the lake for a paddle at about 5pm. Matt was convinced it was going to take ages to inflate but it took literally 4 minutes! It held two of them easily and they had a lovely time pottering about. We love living near the sea and this #kayak is going to be such a lovely addition to our summer evenings. Thanks for sending it to us to try out! #ad #familytravel
Have you ever considered a bell tent? You can read all about how One of our writers Lucy got on when she camped in her own bell tent from @belltentboutique at @elderflowerfields festival a couple of weeks ago! I have to say this picture makes me want to try it! #familyfriendlyfestival #glamping #belltent #familytravel #familycamping #camping #campcamp
Just in case you aren’t aware what #UKexplore is, it is our Instagram community that we have invited you all to join in with and share your favourite places across the UK and your outdoor adventures. To join in it doesn’t have to be a photograph one of the 534 National Trust properties (although we do think they are amazing); we want to see your ‘off the beaten track’ spots, too. It could be the most marvellous of meadows, the perfect place for a picnic, the loveliest lake for skimming stones, or rambling routes for running along. Wherever and whenever you’re out exploring, simply take a snap and upload it to Instagram so we can all share in your adventures and explore the UK with you. All we ask is that you use the #UKexplore hashtag so we can find you. You don’t have to be a blogger, anyone can join in and be in with a chance to win. So without further ado, who have I chosen this month….
(Do click on their links if you would like to follow them on Instagram)
Some of my favourites from June are:
This month’s winner of the Day’s Family Pass to a National Trust property of their choice is FamilyTimeTorbay with this gorgeous shot of wildflowers
Did you know it is British Flowers Week this week?I didn’t until just now, but it made me think of a #tbt to when some beautiful wild and meadow flowers sprang up next to a main road in Paignton last year, I just had to stop to grab a picture. Still waiting for them to put in an appearance this year though!! Where are your favourite wild flower displays?
We look forward to seeing all your photographs next month and huge thanks to the National Trust for providing the prize.
Terms & Conditions
1. Please only submit (on Instagram) your own photos.
2. Add the #UKexplore hashtag.
3. The challenge runs from 00.00 on the first of the month to 23.59 on the last day of the month.
4. Only photographs uploaded during those times are eligible for that month’s competition.
5. Winners will be announced on Mini Travellers and Podcast on the second day of the following month and will be notified on Instagram.
6. Winners have 28 days to provide their address in order to receive their National Trust Family Admission Day Pass (exclusions apply and can be made available upon request). The pass can be used by up to 1 adult and 3 children, or up to 2 adults and 2 children for one day only. There is no cash alternative.
7. Including the #UKexplore hashtag indicates approval for the images to be posted on Mini Travellers and Podcast, and the corresponding social media channels.
8. The judges’ decision is final.