Welcome to UKexplore for 2018. It’s been a long month in some ways but in other ways I can’t believe we’ve finished the first month of 2018 already! There has been a LOT of rain but also along side that some bright sunny yet cold days that have been fun to get out and about in. I hope you’ve had time to get out and about too.
As I mentioned yesterday the @nationaltrust looks after miles of coastline, countryside and woodlands across England, Wales and Northern Ireland. We’re lucky enough to have the woods close by and we get up there whatever the weather. For more family adventure inspiration with the #nationaltrust, download their free winter adventures guide – see the link in my bio! #familytravel #topwithkids #childfriendly#familytime #familyfriendly #FamilyTravelMoment #traveltherenext#postcardsfromtheworld #familyadventure#explorekids #myEngland #mkd #lifeincolour #savouringtheseason #ABMHappylife #ukexplore #postcardsfromtheworld #thegreatoutdoors #winteradventures #hibernot #wanderlust #traveltheworld #ad
I tag all my UK days out photographs #UKexplore on Instagram and if you aren’t following me over there I’d love you to do so! You can also keep an eye on what we’ve been getting up to.
Just in case you aren’t aware what #UKexplore is, it is our Instagram community that we have invited you all to join in with and share your favourite places across the UK and your outdoor adventures. To join in it doesn’t have to be a photograph one of the 534 National Trust properties (although we do think they are amazing); we want to see your ‘off the beaten track’ spots, too. It could be the most marvellous of meadows, the perfect place for a picnic, the loveliest lake for skimming stones, or rambling routes for running along. Wherever and whenever you’re out exploring, simply take a snap and upload it to Instagram so we can all share in your adventures and explore the UK with you. All we ask is that you use the #UKexplore hashtag so we can find you. You don’t have to be a blogger, anyone can join in and be in with a chance to win. So without further ado, who have I chosen this month….
Some of my favourites from January are:
(Do click on their links if you would like to follow them on Instagram)
This month’s winner of the Day’s Family Pass to a National Trust property of their choice is Adventures_of_Finn_and_jazzy with this beautiful shot of my local beach. It just jumped out at me!
Why not head over to Charly’s page Podcast , to see her favourites too together with who she chose as her winner.
We look forward to seeing all your photographs next month and huge thanks to the National Trust for providing the prize.
Terms & Conditions
1. Please only submit (on Instagram) your own photos.
2. Add the #UKexplore hashtag.
3. The challenge runs from 00.00 on the first of the month to 23.59 on the last day of the month.
4. Only photographs uploaded during those times are eligible for that month’s competition.
5. Winners will be announced on Mini Travellers and Podcast on the second day of the following month and will be notified on Instagram.
6. Winners have 28 days to provide their address in order to receive their National Trust Family Admission Day Pass (exclusions apply and can be made available upon request). The pass can be used by up to 1 adult and 3 children, or up to 2 adults and 2 children for one day only. There is no cash alternative.
7. Including the #UKexplore hashtag indicates approval for the images to be posted on Mini Travellers and Podcast, and the corresponding social media channels.
8. The judges’ decision is final.