I have absolutely loved December. My girls are the perfect age for them to adore Christmas and for it not to be too hard for me (the baby days can be tough but keep going!).
We have loved being out and about watching Christmas shows and seeing Santa, but we have also loved being outdoors. We met up with Rachel and her family at Erddig again this time to have Breakfast with Father Christmas, but also to try out the new Alice in Wonderland Trail. It was good wholesome fun!
I tag all my UK days out photographs #UKexplore on Instagram and if you aren’t following me over there I’d love you to do so!
Don’t you just love the light in Winter! I love where we live. Photo Credit to @MrMiniTravellers #takeyourkidseverywhere#travelgram #instatravel #explore#exploremore #sharetravelpics#travellovers #lovetotravel #familyvacation#globetrotters #welivetoexplore #bucketlist#travelinspiration #familytravel#lifeisanadventure #wonderfulplaces#beyondamazing #openmyworld#wonderfulworld #travellingwithkids #travel#eurotrip #travelandlife #bestdestinations#goexplore #wanderfolk #amazingplaces#travelmoments #ukexplore
Some of my favourites from December are:
But this month’s winner of the Day’s Family Pass to a National Trust property of their choice is Julia from Rainbeaubelle
Why not head over to Rachel’s page The Ordinary Lovely, to see her favourites too.
We would love you to join in next month with #UKexplore, simply tag your photos on Instagram with #UKexplore to be in with a chance of winning National Trust Day passes. Huge thanks to the National Trust for providing the prizes this month and to everyone for joining in.
Terms & Conditions
1. Please only submit (on Instagram) your own photos.
2. Add the #UKexplore hashtag.
3. The challenge runs from 00.00 on the first of the month to 23.59 on the last day of the month.
4. Only photographs uploaded during those times are eligible for that month’s competition.
5. Winners will be announced on Mini Travellers and The Ordinary Lovely on the second day of the following month and will be notified on Instagram.
6. Winners have 28 days to provide their address in order to receive their National Trust Family Admission Day Pass (exclusions apply and can be made available upon request). The pass can be used by up to 1 adult and 3 children, or up to 2 adults and 2 children for one day only. There is no cash alternative.
7. Including the #UKexplore hashtag indicates approval for the images to be posted on Mini Travellers and The Ordinary Lovely, and the corresponding social media channels.
8. The judges’ decision is final.