I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. One of our essentials for travelling with toddlers is the iPad. We have embraced it. It works. It keeps them and us sane on a long journey: but what do you do if you get in the car and the iPad isn’t charged or you have done a long journey and haven’t charged it to go back?!? It can be a crisis.
So we aim to always have with us a fully charged portable power pack. We actually have a couple now (and couldn’t live without them). In fact as I type this I’ve just remembered to put it on charge so I have it with me tomorrow when I head out for the day to a conference in Birmingham.
The Ventura PB60 has been designed to easily fit into your backpack and weighs only 140g which is great as some of these power chargers can be really quite heavy. What I dislike about it is the colour. The Ventura PB60 comes encased within a vibrant orange silicone surround, which whilst I agree with the marketing of it, might make it easier to find at night or in the depths of a large backpack, I still dislike and think it is pretty garish.
However I will live with garish if it useful and it most definitely is.
For those of you who like to know the actual features:
10,400 mAh battery capacity, portable, rugged, shockproof and water-resistant., Will charge most smart phones up to 8 times and most Tablets up to 5 times., Super Fast Power Up, Designed to work in any environment, Flexible.
At £39.99 it is Highly recommended!
Also if you’d like the chance to win your own Ventura PB60 just enter our Rafflecopter competition below.
This competition is open to residents of the UK.
• All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Supplying an email address within the Rafflecopter widget means that the entrant is willing to be added to the Promoter’s mailing list. Upon receipt of any correspondence from these companies, the entrant will be free to unsubscribe at any time.
• All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
• All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
• Winners will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter and the winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
• The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
• Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
• English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
• By submitting an entry through Rafflecopter, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway
• Each winning entry will be validated, and if the instructions for entry have not been followed for that Rafflecopter entry, a new winner will be chosen
• Each Rafflecopter entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such. Any incorrect entries from the winner only make these entry methods invalid, not all the winners’ entries. The winning entry method from them will still be valid as long as it complies with our other terms and conditions.
• Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
• The competition may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion.