When we go away whether for a weekend or a longer holiday the girls always pack a little bag with books, pens, colouring books etc etc. Recently it has been all about little characters too. The front pocket of their backpacks is always filled with various characters from Disney to Peppa Pig and now these Lalaloopsy. The girls constantly amaze me with their imagination and the games they put together for their little characters. It also amazes me that Strictly Come Dancing is still one of their favourite games to play with the characters and it hasn’t been on the television for months!
Before being sent these characters I hadn’t heard of Lalaloopsy before, although a quick search of You Tube suggests they are quite the sensation.
What I instantly liked about them was they were not perfectly formed, they are not skinny and their outfits are normal. The idea is that if children want to change the look of their dolls they simply change their outfits. However when I say ‘simply’ change their outfits this isn’t really quite right. These dolls outfits, like to be fair others of their type, are incredibly fiddly to change. There is a knack to changing the clothes (which I haven’t yet mastered) and the girls can’t quite manage this themselves. Changing the shoes is actually an impossibility I think!
I also thought that the box set we got, in a little carry case, would be really useful for carrying the dolls and their stuff around. This is not the case as once you open them, it isn’t really a case and you need to throw the packaging away. That being said they kept three little girls busy for basically 3 hours on their arrival. The Style n Swap sets retail for £9.99 each.
If you would like to enter our competition to win a Lalaloopsy Style N Swap set please enter our Rafflecopter competition below:
This competition is open to residents of the UK.
• All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Supplying an email address within the Rafflecopter widget means that the entrant is willing to be added to the Promoter’s mailing list. Upon receipt of any correspondence from these companies, the entrant will be free to unsubscribe at any time.
• All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
• All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
• Winners will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter and the winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
• The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
• Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
• English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
• By submitting an entry through Rafflecopter, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway
• Each winning entry will be validated, and if the instructions for entry have not been followed for that Rafflecopter entry, a new winner will be chosen
• Each Rafflecopter entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such. Any incorrect entries from the winner only make these entry methods invalid, not all the winners’ entries. The winning entry method from them will still be valid as long as it complies with our other terms and conditions.
• Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
• The competition may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion.
Karen Beddow founded Mini Travellers in 2014 while doing what she loves most...going on holiday!
Mini Travellers is for parents looking for holiday ideas, destination reviews, days out and things to do with the kids. We also have family travel tips, activity ideas and all other things family holiday related. Take a look at some of our latest reviews for holidays and day trips in the UK.