Our top tips for festival camping
1) Don’t pack too much! No, you don’t need those 24 batteries!!
2) Distraction for children when putting up and taking down tents with toys and music.
3) Snacks, when the food queues get too long and kids get fractious.
4) Familiar toys and books, to make your tent feel like home.
5) Wipes, wipes and more wipes, for when dewy grass gets on sticky hands.
6) Throw routine out of the window, don’t have a plan just go with the flow – it will be easier for everyone, trust us.
7) Be silly, be a big child, get messy and engage, leave your stress in the car park.
8) Let it all hang out, no one cares if you wear your PJs all day! (mummy is a prime example)
9) Get clothes and bags ready the night before for epic adventures in the morning.
10) …and breath! Take time to look at the sky.
Taken from the longer post about the Just So Festival (click here), these are Baby Isabella’s (well her Mummy’s) top ten tips for successful festival camping. Baby Isabella blogs over at Dear Mummy and tweets (clever baby!) @dear_mummy.