1. It’s going to be hot hot hot – take Sun Cream, although they do have some at the Information desk.
2. Take large bottles of water, the queues for the water and food were long, very very long.
3. Take a picnic with lots of snacks in.
4. Don’t promise Ice Cream, the queues yesterday were over an hour at times. Take treats instead!
5. Head to the theatre tents if things seem busy they were quieter yesterday.
6. The Pasture at the back was quieter than most things too.
7. Leave as early as you can to miss the traffic. We arrived at Tatton at 9.30ish yesterday and it was a bit too late!
8. The Craft Tent was quieter in the morning than in the afternoon.
9. If there is a big group of you set up camp at the Geronimo Stage somewhere easy to find.
10. Have fun, there will be crowds but take it easy, don’t spend all day queuing and you’ll have fun!
Check out We’re Going on an Adventure’s video!