Welcome to, or Welcome Back to Monday Escapes on this September Monday Morning. I’ve spent the weekend in the Big Smoke at some Blogging Awards and had loads of fun with friends new and old. For those of you who haven’t linked up with My Travel Monkey or Packing My Suitcase before, Monday Escapes is a place to link up your travel memories.
Me, Sarah at Extraordinary Chaos, Claire at Tin Box Traveller and Lisa (who is hosting today) at Travel Loving Family have taken over the mantle from Ting & Allane who created Monday Escapes and hope to continue to grow the wonderful community they created.
Monday Escapes is all about looking back at wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be about a trip abroad or even be a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous sight, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
So how do you join in?
• Link up to one post/photo – old or new.
• Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site, or a link back to the hosts.
• Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
• Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
• If you tweet any of us your links @minitravellers @sarahjchristie @tinboxtraveller or @travellovinfam, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
• Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes, we will show those photos some love.
Monday Escapes will go live every two weeks, alternating between the hosts and will be open Monday to Wednesday. Every fortnight we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos, and choosing a Photo of the Fortnight via Instagram.
There is also a Monday Escapes Pinterest Board – so if you’d like to start pinning some of your favourite photos, do get in touch.
[apsp-board-widget board_url=”https://uk.pinterest.com/mytravelmonkey/monday-escapes/” custom_size=’custom’ image_width=”100″ board_height=”300″ board_width=”400″]
So why not head over to Travel Loving Family and link up today!