Good Morning Monday, it’s the week that ends with my 40th birthday party and me turning 40 on Wednesday this week – argh!
What have we been up to?
We had a fun weekend with friends last weekend and wandered out to Hilbre Island to give the dogs a run out and the kids too. We even hired a hot tub for the weekend and had great fun.
On to Monday Escapes…
Monday Escapes is all about looking back at wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be about a trip abroad or even be a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous sight, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
We are also absolutely delighted to link up with Lonely Planet to offer our number one favourite blog post of the fortnight either a destination guide, or a title from the Lonely Planet Kids range. (See T&C’s below). Just another great reason to link up with Monday Escapes!
What’s in it for you?
The number one thing is you’ll be sharing your fantastic posts with a like-minded community and grabbing some travel inspiration for yourself. As a bonus you have a chance to have your blog post featured on all four, yes four of the hosts’ blogs each fortnight, introducing your blog to even more people. How great is that?! Our number one favourite post of the fortnight will also win a Lonely Planet destination guide, or a title from the Lonely Planet Kids range. How great is that?! (*T&C’s – The chosen Lonely Planet book must be in English and can only be sent to bloggers living within Europe).
Our favourite posts from last time
Our favourite posts from the last Monday Escapes were:
So how do you join in this time?
- Link up one post/photo – old or new below.
- Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site, or a link back to the hosts.
- Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
- Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
- If you tweet any of us your links @minitravellers @sarahjchristie @tinboxtraveller or @travellovinfam, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
Monday Escapes will go live every two weeks, alternating between the hosts and will be open Monday to Wednesday. Every fortnight we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos.
There is also a Monday Escapes Pinterest Board – so if you’d like to start pinning some of your favourite photos, do get in touch.
So why not hop over to Lisa’s blog to link up now!