8 Reasons to Visit Speke Hall with Kids
We are huge fans of Speke Hall here at Mini Travellers. It’s our closest National Trust property and we go at least 4 times a year, probably more.
So if you haven’t been, why do we love it and keep returning?
1.Maze which is big enough for fun but small enough for them to run around in on their own (at least they can once they are 4ish!).
2. There is a fun playground.
3. The Giant Childe of Hale Trail – a fun trail with large instruments to play!
4. A woodland adventure playground with a zip wire!
5. Huge gardens to run around in
6. A fascinating house with trails that change frequently to entertain the children.
7. Events at every half term or holiday that focus on the kids. We’ve been to sporty ones and character ones and the most recent one was Sleeping Beauty! They also put on great theatre in the Summer – we loved Goldilocks and the 3 Bears.
8 Kids just love it!
To see more about Speke Hall why not take a look at our little video! We’d love a comment on You Tube to tell us what you think!
NB: This post is not sponsored in any way, we just love the National Trust!