#UKexplore – September 2016
So in a blink we seem to have finished September and are into October. September has been a big month for my Mini Travellers, mainly around the twins starting school (in separate classes!) and Lily heading back into Year One, so there have been less days and more Back to School photos, however we have managed a weekend in the Lake District with friends and have a lovely holiday planned for October.
I tag all my UK days out photographs #UKexplore on Instagram and if you aren’t following me over there I’d love you to do so!
#UKexplore continues to grow rapidly and both Rachel and I love scrolling through the hashtag to see what you’ve all been up to. Just in case you aren’t aware what #UKexplore is, it is our Instagram community that we have invited you all to join in with and share your favourite places across the UK and your outdoor adventures. To join in it doesn’t have to be a photograph one of the 534 National Trust properties (although we do think they are amazing); we want to see your ‘off the beaten track’ spots, too. It could be the most marvellous of meadows, the perfect place for a picnic, the loveliest lake for skimming stones, or rambling routes for running along. Wherever and whenever you’re out exploring, simply take a snap and upload it to Instagram so we can all share in your adventures and explore the UK with you. All we ask is that you use the #UKexplore hashtag so we can find you. You don’t have to be a blogger, anyone can join in and be in with a chance to win. So without further ado, who have I chosen this month….
Some of my favourites from September are:
(Do click on their links if you would like to follow them on Instagram)
But this month’s winner of the Day’s Family Pass to a National Trust property of their choice is verymuchsoblog with this beautiful photo of her family and a tree. It is however the back story that I love so very much too!
Our first photo as a family of four under the tree at @ntdyrhampark Anyone who has been following me on here or my blog for a while will know that this tree is pretty special to me and my little family. Matt and I have been taking photos under it since we first started dating and it’s become a tradition to get one at least once a year so I’m happy we now have one with Athena in!
Why not head over to Rachel’s page The Ordinary Lovely, to see her favourites too.
We would love you to join in next month with #UKexplore, simply tag your photos on Instagram with #UKexplore to be in with a chance of winning National Trust Day passes. Huge thanks to the National Trust for providing the prizes this month and to everyone for joining in.
Terms & Conditions
1. Please only submit (on Instagram) your own photos.
2. Add the #UKexplore hashtag.
3. The challenge runs from 00.00 on the first of the month to 23.59 on the last day of the month.
4. Only photographs uploaded during those times are eligible for that month’s competition.
5. Winners will be announced on Mini Travellers and The Ordinary Lovely on the second day of the following month and will be notified on Instagram.
6. Winners have 28 days to provide their address in order to receive their National Trust Family Admission Day Pass (exclusions apply and can be made available upon request). The pass can be used by up to 1 adult and 3 children, or up to 2 adults and 2 children for one day only. There is no cash alternative.
7. Including the #UKexplore hashtag indicates approval for the images to be posted on Mini Travellers and The Ordinary Lovely, and the corresponding social media channels.
8. The judges’ decision is final.