#UKexplore – July 2016
I can’t believe we are in August and into week two of the Summer holidays already. I am hoping to be exploring a lot of the UK this summer and sharing those photos with you on #UKexplore. #UKexplore continues to grow rapidly and we love scrolling through the hashtag to see what you’ve all been up to.
Last month we visited two National Trust properties, Tatton Park to celebrate Roald Dahl and Speke Hall on the Beatrix Potter trails, both properties are local to us, but we hope to explore further afield in the coming weeks.
Just in case you aren’t aware what #UKexplore is, it is our Instagram community that we have invited you all to join in with and share your favourite places across the UK and your outdoor adventures. To join in it doesn’t have to be a photograph one of the 534 National Trust properties (although we do think they are amazing); we want to see your ‘off the beaten track’ spots, too. It could be the most marvellous of meadows, the perfect place for a picnic, the loveliest lake for skimming stones, or rambling routes for running along. Wherever and whenever you’re out exploring, simply take a snap and upload it to Instagram so we can all share in your adventures and explore the UK with you. All we ask is that you use the #UKexplore hashtag so we can find you. You don’t have to be a blogger, anyone can join in and be in with a chance to win.
So without further ado, who have I chosen this month….
Some of my favourites from July are:
(Do click on their links if you would like to follow them on Instagram)
But this month’s winner of the Day’s Family Pass to a National Trust property of their choice is Nell Heshram with this fabulous photo which I loved as soon as I saw it on Instagram. Why not head over to Rachel’s page The Ordinary Lovely, to see her favourites too.
We would love you to join in next month with #UKexplore, simply tag your photos on Instagram with #UKexplore to be in with a chance of winning National Trust Day passes. Huge thanks to the National Trust for providing the prizes this month and to everyone for joining in.
Terms & Conditions
1. Please only submit (on Instagram) your own photos.
2. Add the #UKexplore hashtag.
3. The challenge runs from 00.00 on the first of the month to 23.59 on the last day of the month.
4. Only photographs uploaded during those times are eligible for that month’s competition.
5. Winners will be announced on Mini Travellers and The Ordinary Lovely on the second day of the following month and will be notified on Instagram.
6. Winners have 28 days to provide their address in order to receive their National Trust Family Admission Day Pass (exclusions apply and can be made available upon request). The pass can be used by up to 1 adult and 3 children, or up to 2 adults and 2 children for one day only. There is no cash alternative.
7. Including the #UKexplore hashtag indicates approval for the images to be posted on Mini Travellers and The Ordinary Lovely, and the corresponding social media channels.
8. The judges’ decision is final.