Two Day Touring Plan for Epcot with Under 5’s
This Touring Plan has been designed to take into account the fact that we have small children (Under 5’s) and Grandparents with us who will not want to cross the park very often to get from ride to ride. It also takes into account the fact that we will probably have time to go back and see some of the things we miss first time round and on the second day we will go in later and stay for the evening. I have used WDW Prep and Undercover Tourist particularly to put this together.
NB: Soarin is currently closed for re-furbishment; Hopefully Joy and Sadness will be at the Character Spot
Tip: Pick up a Park Map and Entertainment Schedule on the way in.
Fast Passes to try and Book when 30 days out: Test Track (9ish) Turtle Talk (10.15) Living with the Land (10.30)
Fastpasses Actually booked when 30 days out: Turtle Talk (11.40-12.40) Spaceship Earth (15.50-16.50) Test Track (16.50-17.50)
- Breakfast at 8.05 at Akershus, Norway for the Princess Storybook Breakfast (booked 90 days out)
- First hour: Visit Character Spot, The Seas with Nemo and Friends, Explore The Seas Pavilion
- Second hour: Living with the Land , Journey Into Imagination with Figment
- Third hour: Turtle Talk (FP: 11.40-12.40), Taste drinks from around the world at Club Cool, Explore Innoventions East, Snack
- Rest of the day:
Gran Fiesta Tour
Use FP+ for Spaceship Earth – (15.50-16.50)
Ellen’s Universe of Energy (takes 45 minutes)
Explore the World Showcase with Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure
- Test Track 16:50-17.50
Head to the park late afternoon as we have scheduled a later night the evening before!
- Explore the World Showcase with Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure/Passports taking in things we didn’t see on Day One
- Living with the Land (Fastpass booked for 17:00-18:00)
- Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival (Fastpass booked for 18:00-19:00)
- Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot (Fastpass booked for 19:50-20:50)
- 21:00 Illuminations
Why not Pin this Touring Plan for later.
NB: Epcot at Night – Photo Credit to Extraordinary Chaos