Welcome to, or Welcome Back to Monday Escapes on 17th October. I’m frantically trying to pack for a weeks holiday in Cyprus with only one large bag in the hold and our hand luggage. It will all be fine and well worth it I’m sure. I can’t wait to see what Four Seasons Limassol and The Amathus Beach Hotel have in store for us. Since the last Monday Escapes I have soent a weekend away with some friends in the Lake District (all 22 of us!) and spent a weekend with the girls in Richmond. You can read all about the weekend away as I’ve linked up the post.
Monday Escapes is a place to link up your travel memories. Me, Sarah at Extraordinary Chaos, Lisa at Travel Loving Family and Clare(who is hosting today) at Tin Box Traveller have taken over the mantle from Ting & Allane who created Monday Escapes and hope to continue to grow the wonderful community they created.
Monday Escapes is all about looking back at wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be about a trip abroad or even be a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous sight, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
What’s in it for you?
The number one thing is you’ll be sharing your fantastic posts with a like-minded community and grabbing some travel inspiration for yourself. As a bonus you have a chance to have your blog post and/or hashtagged Instagram posts featured on all four, yes four of the hosts’ blogs each fortnight, introducing your blog to even more people. How great is that?!
So how do you join in?
• Link up to one post/photo – old or new.
• Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site, or a link back to the hosts.
• Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
• Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
• If you tweet any of us your links @minitravellers @sarahjchristie @tinboxtraveller or @travellovinfam, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
• Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes, we will show those photos some love.
Monday Escapes will go live every two weeks, alternating between the hosts and will be open Monday to Wednesday. Every fortnight we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos, and choosing a Photo of the Fortnight via Instagram.
There is also a Monday Escapes Pinterest Board – so if you’d like to start pinning some of your favourite photos, do get in touch.
[apsp-board-widget board_url=”https://uk.pinterest.com/mytravelmonkey/monday-escapes/” custom_size=’custom’ image_width=”100″ board_height=”300″ board_width=”400″]
So why not head over toTin Box Traveller and link up today!